Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol or diesel 2.0 as a 17 y/o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes bro there is a chance you will hinder your natural test production even with a good PCT. Impotence, definitely a chance. many time i could not get it up lol

It will be harder to make gains over time because every time u take a cycle u are risking the chance of getting your natty test production back to where it was before cycle. So say your test is 500ng/dl (amount your body makes). Every cycle you might recover but you may not be making 500ng/dl, but 480 instead. Thats jus an analogy i dont know the real numbers but thats how i look at it.

oh wow . That made me reconsider :arrow:

oh wow . That made me reconsider :arrow:

Yea bro and thats even with a perfect PCT. Just since you are shutting your natty test down and trying to bring it up, its eventually not gonna come back to full amount

I actually got my test levels tested and it was 320 something which is not good for a 21 yr old sexually active good looking male LOL

Yea bro and thats even with a perfect PCT. Just since you are shutting your natty test down and trying to bring it up, its eventually not gonna come back to full amount

I actually got my test levels tested and it was 320 something which is not good for a 21 yr old sexually active good looking male LOL

Dammmnnnnn D:
....Did you try tribulus ? :D LOL

Dammmnnnnn D:
....Did you try tribulus ? :D LOL

fuck no lol i have heard nothing but bullshit on trib. I have a very strong pct for my current cycle. btw im stacking katanadrol and dieselbolan lol but after this cycle im definitely taking a break for a long time. At least 18 months. Gonna let myself get to a point where im makin gains natty. That way I can get myself to get in the habit of good diet before i strat cycling again

lol thats because this aint bb.com!!!!

:biggrin::biggrin:

bro ive done so many prohormones since i was 17, im 21. I know it made me not grow to my full potential height wise. So u dont wanna fuck that up trust me id do anything to be taller than 5'10".

In all honesty one cycle of beastdrol will not make you die or have test levels fucked up for life, but you are using a steroid to get gains that you could get naturally.

bb.com chirp = automatic awesome points

fuck no lol i have heard nothing but bullshit on trib. I have a very strong pct for my current cycle. btw im stacking katanadrol and dieselbolan lol but after this cycle im definitely taking a break for a long time. At least 18 months. Gonna let myself get to a point where im makin gains natty. That way I can get myself to get in the habit of good diet before i strat cycling again

Wait, so if i cycle now, and my natural test drops to lets say 500ng/dl to 480...

will it permanent? or will it just take a while to get back to 500?

Wait, so if i cycle now, and my natural test drops to lets say 500ng/dl to 480...

will it permanent? or will it just take a while to get back to 500?

You never know bro. Will it still be a normal range? With good PCT it should get back up there, but theres nothing to say that it will ever get back to what it was before cycle.

My test levels like i said were 320 somethin, which is low for me. Ive done so many prohormones i cant even remember what ive taken and how much ive taken. I know when they say 3 caps for 4 eeks id do 5 caps for 6 weeks sometimes. Just stupid shit and i dont think ill ever recover and tbh ill have to go on HRT at an early age....which sucks becausei could become sterile and i WANT to have a kid!

You never know bro. Will it still be a normal range? With good PCT it should get back up there, but theres nothing to say that it will ever get back to what it was before cycle.

My test levels like i said were 320 somethin, which is low for me. Ive done so many prohormones i cant even remember what ive taken and how much ive taken. I know when they say 3 caps for 4 eeks id do 5 caps for 6 weeks sometimes. Just stupid shit and i dont think ill ever recover and tbh ill have to go on HRT at an early age....which sucks becausei could become sterile and i WANT to have a kid!

Wow...
But from just 1 cycle at 17, that shoudn't effect my T levels. Or am i wrong ?

dude let me put this in a REAL PERSPECTIVE,

I am not cycling, i am 22....

lets look at some facts... here...

fact: there is no garauntee you'll be the same.
fact: it is not an exact mathematical science (cycling)
fact: pct drugs... clomid etc... arent DESIGNED TO FUCKING BE USED FOR PCT
fact: new pct stuff from the sponsors is designed for that but realistically there is no garauntee you'll be ok
fact: steroids at a young age, DO CAUSE MORE HARM THAN WHEN YOU ARE OLDER!

now, with that over, brother, is there something you need to get jacked for? something you need to do? something pressing? sports wise maybe?

dude let me put this in a REAL PERSPECTIVE,

I am not cycling, i am 22....

lets look at some facts... here...

fact: there is no garauntee you'll be the same.
fact: it is not an exact mathematical science (cycling)
fact: pct drugs... clomid etc... arent DESIGNED TO FUCKING BE USED FOR PCT
fact: new pct stuff from the sponsors is designed for that but realistically there is no garauntee you'll be ok
fact: steroids at a young age, DO CAUSE MORE HARM THAN WHEN YOU ARE OLDER!

now, with that over, brother, is there something you need to get jacked for? something you need to do? something pressing? sports wise maybe?

I really want to be able to compete by the time im 19-21.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom