Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85's EliteFitness Contest 12wk log sponsored by NTBM/MrSupps

Thanks needto, it really means a lot. Thanks for letting me have the opportunity to be in this and really push myself. I owe ya buddy. I learned a lot in this journey beyond physical, but seriously mental. I've never felt or looked so good in my life.. the whole transformation I felt healthy, alive, energetic, dare I say happy and euphoric at times.. as much stuff happened to me outside of the contest, if I hadn't been on such a healthy nutrition plan or exercise routine, I think my stress levels would of killed me. And who knows how much more not changing my lifestyle would effect me for years to come. I'm in this for the long run, and stay healthy.

I'm having to think of a new goal for the next 90-120 days.. and I'm thinking.. without overstepping, but challenging myself. I'd like to put on 10 pounds of muscle.. 20 pounds would be insane, but in that short of time.. I'm not sure.. ultimate goal, 200 LBM, 220 pounds total = 10% BF. Maybe by end of year.. I think I can get the BF there quicker, but the muscle mass will take a while to grow it up. 190 LBM @ 210 sounds very possible in 4 months. Going to up my calorie intake and keep diet just as clean

Let the new found passion in life, begin! :)

So i've gone to the gym almost every day since, but haven't had a lot of time to update log, here's today's workout:

4/23/11 Workout

WU 5 min stepper HR 135

Bench Press BB: WU 65 x 15, 65 x 15, 135 x 10
185 x 10, 185 x 10, 185 x 8 fail dropset 135 x 10, 135 x 6 fail

Overhead Press: 15 x 12, 20 x 12, 27.5 x 10 dropset 17.5 x 7 fail

Side lateral raises: 12.5 x 12, 17.5 x 12, 22.5 x 10 +5 half raises dropset 15 x 8 + 4 half raises

Tri pushdown: 100 x 12, 120 x 12, 140 x 10 +5 negatives, dropset 80 x 8 fail

Leg Press supersetted with 10 calf raises each set: WU sled = 115 +2 plates x 10, 2 plates x 10, 4 plates x 10
6 plates x 10, 6 plates x 10, dropset 4 plates x 12

15 mins elliptical, moderate intensity, HR 150

Thanks SBT, and OSU. :)

One thing I was thinking of that can seem like it isn't a huge change, is I went from size 38-40 underwear and gym shorts starting out to those Underarmor's in my last pic that are 32's, and were a titch tight at the time, they are getting loser though!

Here's yesterdays workout:

5/2/11
Weight: 222

WU 10 min stepper HR 130 (i had to go two intensities higher to get to this HR)

Bench Press: WU 65 x 10 x 2, 135 x 12
155 x 12 x 2, 155 x 10, 135 x 12, 135 x 8 fail

Pushups to failure, like... 6? lol, went on knees, did 4 more.. my chest was DEAD (been traveling for job interviews lately :(, not as much gym time, fair trade off)

Sitting overhead press: 20 x 12 x 3, last set dropset to 10 x 7 fail

Tri Pushdown: 80 x 15, 110 x 12, 140 x 10 dropset 90 x 4 + 4 negatives

Leg Press w 115 sled: WU 2 plates x 10 x 2, 4 plates x 12
6 plates x 10 x 2, dropset 4 plates x 12. Each set was supersetted with calf raises x 10 at same weight

20 mins precor free elliptical: 4 min intervals lvl 8 and lvl 15 intensity, good sweat, HR 145

Last edited:
I was telling another guy. The problem with taking pictures and not being sub 6 % bf is the change is really hard to see. I am at 18% and I put on 15 pounds of lean muscle(20 total) during a cycle and the pictures showed nothing at all. In person I looked quite bigger and consistently was told so(obvious testoterone user). The mirror even showed it but the pics nothing.

I was telling another guy. The problem with taking pictures and not being sub 6 % bf is the change is really hard to see. I am at 18% and I put on 15 pounds of lean muscle(20 total) during a cycle and the pictures showed nothing at all. In person I looked quite bigger and consistently was told so(obvious testoterone user). The mirror even showed it but the pics nothing.

Oh I hear you bro big-time.. People that I haven't seen for a few months - their jaws drop and are asking me what I'm doing. Getting huge compliments from the misses and family and its inspired a lot of people to get healthier.

I do think my pics show quite a lot for how high my bf still is (16.7%), and it actually took me a few days to really hit me and be like 'holy shit' I just made a huge transformation.. seeing it in the mirror every day it really never sunk in, but when I'm at the gym, or just walking around now.. I feel so much leaner and stronger.. I feel pics don't do it justice.

I can't even come close to imagining what I'll look like at 10%. Be it 200 pounds with no muscle gained (which is highly unlikely).. or 210, or even 220 (20 pounds of muscle).. it's seriously incomprehensible... but it's my goal, and it will happen before the end of this year, no questions asked.

>> and it will happen before the end of this year, no questions asked.

Love this... :)

Yeah man, you're rollin! It will all come together for you dude. Let me know if you need anything!

I think it already has come together... it's only up from here baby!

Top Bottom