Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get in shape for Summer win 5k at the same time. Feb 1st tramsformation contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

needtogetaas

Guys the https://www.elitefitness.com/amember/signup.php?price_group=-103 <--- contest Starts Feb 1st and I am telling everyone now because I want to see everyone here sign up this year. EVERYONE!!!!!

Please Read what I have to say friends.

Everyone of us is here to learn, get advice, get together with others and share this great life stile we love to live. Maybe you are new here and you just want to get in shape. Maybe you been here years and you love learning something new every day. You love your friends and family here like I do..

New or old we are all here to get something out of the site and the people here. If you are new then you have only scratched the surface of how Amazing this site is and the people here are.. I have watched this site change the lives of so many people. I have made hundreds of thousands of friends here on this site and ALL! of the very best people in my life right now are people I bet right here on elitefitness.com or as a result of my life here...

You may think right now its just a internet site. Let me tell you the people here at elite are as real as it gets. The mods here, the mentors, the vets even a ton of newbs I have met are Legit people. Everyone here was a new member once even me. You commit to this site and the sky is the limit to what you can get out of this site.. Not just fitness ether..

Everyone of us want to be in the best shape of our lives. Everyone of us would like some help, motivation, and friends to get us to the end of that rode where we want to be.

That is what The elitefitness.com Transformation contest is all about.
Its You and me supporting the site we all learn from and gain from, and its you me and everyone else getting together for one hell of a awesome contest.

We all start Contest log threads and then we all check in on each others threads every day to help encourage and so what kind of competition we are up against. You can learn a lot and test your level of dedication.

SETTING A GOAL!!! Striving to be the best you can be. That is a contest and that is why I love the elitefitness transformation challenge. Its 99.00 if you entire right now......You spend a bit of money for the entry fee but that is a commitment!! It says I AM GOING TO DO THIS>>>>

Then you make a public thread with pics and log your results from start to end. Now no you do not have to give anyone your real name. Dont be a pussy about it.. we been doing this contest for 2 years now and non of the contestants are in jail because they posted pictures of them self on a steroid forum.. We are also a fitness forum remember that..

Join the contest Guys. Have a great time, help the site and your self. Most of all though win it because here is what you can win!!!!

If you are finally ready to have the massive muscular physique you've always wanted, sign up for the new Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition. Last year's competition was such a huge success we're doing it again. Plus, we bumped the first place prize up to $5,000.00 from $3,500.00 in the past. The top three prizes will be:

First Place Prize $5,000.00
Second Place Prize $2,000.00
Third Place Prize $1,000.00

Everyone who signs up gets a Free 90 day non-recurring Platinum Membership on the Forums (or 90 days added to your current membership). Top finalists will also get an all expense paid trip to Miami Beach to hang out and party with me, Rick and other prominent EF Members like last years winners (and Me Needtogetaas). A professional photo shoot right on the beach with renown photographer Jim Maxwell and fitness babes. A modeling contract with EliteFitness.com and supplements and other surprises from our sponsors.

The cool thing about this competition is that this is a transformation contest. You go from whatever shape you are in and you have 90 days to get into the best shape of your life. The winners are the people who make the best transformation and Members, Moderators, and Admins vote to decide who wins. Right from the start, you've got the EliteFitness.com Members, Sponsors, Admins and me to cheer you on and motivate you every step of the way. And, you have us to hold you accountable!

Getting in shape with the support of the EliteFitness.com community has never been easier and more motivating!

Guys If you join the contest it helps everyone and we all get to have a good time. So I am asking everyone to not only join the contest for the site but for them selves too. Thanks

Re: Get in shape for Summer win 5k at the same time. Feb 1st tramsformation contest!

Great contest.
Good luck to all who set goals to achieve!
Lets see who's willing to stay true to them selves.
Its only 90days people, anyone can do 90days!

Re: Get in shape for Summer win 5k at the same time. Feb 1st tramsformation contest!

Guys the https://www.elitefitness.com/amember/signup.php?price_group=-103 <--- contest Starts Feb 1st and I am telling everyone now because I want to see everyone here sign up this year. EVERYONE!!!!!

Please Read what I have to say friends.

Everyone of us is here to learn, get advice, get together with others and share this great life stile we love to live. Maybe you are new here and you just want to get in shape. Maybe you been here years and you love learning something new every day. You love your friends and family here like I do..

New or old we are all here to get something out of the site and the people here. If you are new then you have only scratched the surface of how Amazing this site is and the people here are.. I have watched this site change the lives of so many people. I have made hundreds of thousands of friends here on this site and ALL! of the very best people in my life right now are people I bet right here on elitefitness.com or as a result of my life here...

You may think right now its just a internet site. Let me tell you the people here at elite are as real as it gets. The mods here, the mentors, the vets even a ton of newbs I have met are Legit people. Everyone here was a new member once even me. You commit to this site and the sky is the limit to what you can get out of this site.. Not just fitness ether..

Everyone of us want to be in the best shape of our lives. Everyone of us would like some help, motivation, and friends to get us to the end of that rode where we want to be.

That is what The elitefitness.com Transformation contest is all about.
Its You and me supporting the site we all learn from and gain from, and its you me and everyone else getting together for one hell of a awesome contest.

We all start Contest log threads and then we all check in on each others threads every day to help encourage and so what kind of competition we are up against. You can learn a lot and test your level of dedication.

SETTING A GOAL!!! Striving to be the best you can be. That is a contest and that is why I love the elitefitness transformation challenge. Its 99.00 if you entire right now......You spend a bit of money for the entry fee but that is a commitment!! It says I AM GOING TO DO THIS>>>>

Then you make a public thread with pics and log your results from start to end. Now no you do not have to give anyone your real name. Dont be a pussy about it.. we been doing this contest for 2 years now and non of the contestants are in jail because they posted pictures of them self on a steroid forum.. We are also a fitness forum remember that..

Join the contest Guys. Have a great time, help the site and your self. Most of all though win it because here is what you can win!!!!

If you are finally ready to have the massive muscular physique you've always wanted, sign up for the new Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition. Last year's competition was such a huge success we're doing it again. Plus, we bumped the first place prize up to $5,000.00 from $3,500.00 in the past. The top three prizes will be:

First Place Prize $5,000.00
Second Place Prize $2,000.00
Third Place Prize $1,000.00

Everyone who signs up gets a Free 90 day non-recurring Platinum Membership on the Forums (or 90 days added to your current membership). Top finalists will also get an all expense paid trip to Miami Beach to hang out and party with me, Rick and other prominent EF Members like last years winners (and Me Needtogetaas). A professional photo shoot right on the beach with renown photographer Jim Maxwell and fitness babes. A modeling contract with EliteFitness.com and supplements and other surprises from our sponsors.

The cool thing about this competition is that this is a transformation contest. You go from whatever shape you are in and you have 90 days to get into the best shape of your life. The winners are the people who make the best transformation and Members, Moderators, and Admins vote to decide who wins. Right from the start, you've got the EliteFitness.com Members, Sponsors, Admins and me to cheer you on and motivate you every step of the way. And, you have us to hold you accountable!

Getting in shape with the support of the EliteFitness.com community has never been easier and more motivating!

Guys If you join the contest it helps everyone and we all get to have a good time. So I am asking everyone to not only join the contest for the site but for them selves too. Thanks
how bout you needto? you competing this year? :qt:

Good luck to those who jion, I loved reading lst years winning lost and runner up logs. Bery entertaining and informational.

I urge everyone to sign up ,so what if you don't win look what you've gained

This is an opportunity to get in the best shape of your life and become part of a contest that CHANGES peoples entire outlook on life. I encourage EVERYONE , to take advantage of this due to the fact that you will have an entire staff and members pulling for you and encouraging you to SUCCEED. I am looking forward to reading and following these logs as people truly, CHANGE there entire outlook on life ,and get in the best shape ever. Yet another reason , Elite Fitness is the BEST SITE ON THE NET>>>>>

Sounds great. Good luck to all who enters

i encourage everyone to join,i will be following along and doing my best to encourage everyone to join

This contest starts feb 2. Can I enter but start with my plan cycle jan 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom