Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85's 2012 Contest Transformation Log

Nice work bader! Damn bro sorry to here about the luck lately. Take it out on steel brother.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Good to see you back at it bro. :)

Workout 4/16/12
Back

elliptical 5 mins WU
ballistic and static stretches

Close grip Cable Pulldowns:
120 x 12
160 x 10
190 x 8 fail dropset
150 x 8
120 x 9

One arm DB Rows:
60 x 12
80 x 10
100 x 10 w/ straps.. my right arm was hella easy, rough on the left arm. but I think I'm going to go for 120 next time.. still I think thats a PR.

Wide Grip seated cable rows:
130 x 12
170 x 10
210 x 7 fail x 4 more half row negs PR probably
160 x x 8
130 x 10

Rack Pulls:
225 x 3
275 x 3
315 x 2
325 x 2

10 mins elliptical.. drenched in sweat.. man those rack pulls make me drip.

Weigh 241 today.. man I'm so up and down it's crazy. Though I don't care much about the #.. I look like crap in the mirror.. so that's great. hah.

Lookin good bro.

Apart from the ballistic stretching. You tryin to pull a muscle or what? If you mean what I think you do, swinging limbs forcefully past their usual ROM.

Heh.. no.. I don't swing past ROM. I just bounce around and shake out my limbs and legs. I consider that ballistic, lol.

Ah that's what I call dynamic stretching, without the bounce. :)

I also helped the father-in-law do a carpet cleaning job tonight. A giant funeral home. Took us three hours. Probably about 3500 sq feet. I'm a tall fuck and leaning over to move the wand back and forth about killed me after working the back today. I was once again drenched in sweat like I just got out of spinning class.

^^^ Sounds like a damn good workout bro. :)

Checking in brotha! How you doing?

Top Bottom