Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85's 2012 Contest Transformation Log

It's all good guys. I was mostly pissed at the douche bags at the gym talking shit and sitting around the squat rack. I felt. Very unfocused.

Today was good thoigh

I hate that also, i usually go up to then and give them a stern look and politely ask when they are gonna be through, and its usually cleared out in 5-7 minutes.

It's all good guys. I was mostly pissed at the douche bags at the gym talking shit and sitting around the squat rack. I felt. Very unfocused.

Today was good thoigh

They hate me at my gym. I'm always squatting the curling rack..... jk

Seriously though if there's a bunch of techies on it wasting time I go hit the heavy bag for a few mins then do the same as Radar, they usually Foxtrot Oscar immediately!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

They hate me at my gym. I'm always squatting the curling rack..... jk

Seriously though if there's a bunch of techies on it wasting time I go hit the heavy bag for a few mins then do the same as Radar, they usually Foxtrot Oscar immediately!

Remember we all look like owl's AV so that helped alot!:supercool

Remember we all look like owl's AV so that helped alot!:supercool

Lmao! Yeah that would help!

Hey. Yeah I've been swamped. Did shoulders and tris Wednesday. I was sore yesterday so took it off. Doing chest and bis a little later.

Couldn't believe how sore I've been the last three workouts from just a week off. Hope that's a good thing. Got a busy weekend and week next week. I'll try and get some updates

Workout 4/13/12
Chest and Bis

5 min elliptical WU

Decline BB Press:
bar warmups
95 x 10
135 x 8
155 x 8
185 x 5
205 x 4
225 x 3
225 x 3
185 x 8
135 x 12

Incline BB Press:
135 x 8
115 x 12
115 x 12
115 x 12
115 x 12

Pec Dec Flies fst-7 style 30 second rests, squeeze and stretch:
80 x 12
80 x 12
80 x 12
80 x 10
70 x 12
70 x 12
70 x 12

Single Arm Concentrated DB Curls:
25 x 10
25 x 10
25 x 10

Drag Curls BB:
50 x 10
70 x 10
80 x 10.. good pump, didn't want to burn out though

Cable Preacher curls:
65 x 15
70 x 12
75 x 12
80 x 10

Incline bench DB curls:
15 x 10
15 x 10
15 x 10

spent.

Felt good.. great pump.. but more fianncial shit just got dumepd on me.. WHOOO-HOOO.. leaving the gym, try to start the car.. NOPE! fuel pump.. aweesomme..and the transmission is leaking.. sweeet.. and the shocks and struts desperately need replace.. oh, and new tires and alignment too! FML

Oh yea.. i weighed in at 244 today.. i must of recouped some muscle memory from the break.. I'm feeling a lot more solid this past week. I almost had some veins coming out on my biceps curling today.. that's always a good sign..

Top Bottom