Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get in shape for Summer win 5k at the same time. Feb 1st tramsformation contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Get in shape for Summer win 5k at the same time. Feb 1st tramsformation contest!

wow this is a great way to not only transform your body but transform your life as well. Good luck to everyone and needto is the man he has helped me so much

Re: Get in shape for Summer win 5k at the same time. Feb 1st tramsformation contest!

Damnit! If only this were to have started Jan 1st. I already started my cycle and have put on about 15lbs while losing some bodyfat and it's just the beginning of my cycle....if only I would have waited :(

Goodluck to all!

The only fitness contest that matters. Good luck everyone!

wish ihad time for this! goodluck everyone

Contest was cancelled guys. There was a different thread started by N2 about it

Thanks for your help Needto. I botched my training and PCT and without your help, I would have been shopping for tampons if I had gotten any more in touch with my feminine side. You had me working again in three days with your product suggestions from Need2buildmuscle, mrsupps and chemical need. You da man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom