Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85's EliteFitness Contest 12wk log sponsored by NTBM/MrSupps

Wow guys, simply wow!

I got my bod pod test today and a metabolism rating.. and I tried cutting more water last night. I'll put up photos of my paper results for any doubters but here's the results:

WEIGHT: 216.9! (umm, is the scale wrong at the gym) they use a gravitational scale, very precise.. We weighed myself 4 times just to be sure.. all results were 216.9 or 216.8

Body Fat: 16.7%. I lost almost 30 pounds, if I didn't gain any muscle.. that would mean that I was close to 22-23% BF. Granted my inches went up, so if I gained 2-3 pounds or so of muscle, then I'd of started around 21% (really wish I got a beginning bf% so I knew exactly my results). I was hoping to be sub 15% especially where my vascularity and abs are really starting to come through, but I'm super happy! My journey to 10% is not much more! If I were to not gain any more muscle I'd need to be a 200, if I were to gain 5 pounds of muscle, I could weigh 210! Not far off and maybe 2-3 months more could accomplish that! I'm going to change my diet to gain strength and keep muscle size coming into PCT, but keep it very clean for the next month.. then I might increase to start gaining weight in muscle.

So my exact weights were:
Lean mass: 180.6
Fat mass: 36.3

My metabolic rate was 3132 calories a day. I haven't taken any supps for a day (been off T3 for a week), so things could effect that if half lives are longer... but he was astonished at how high that was.
My Volume of Oxygen was 441 (very high and a good thing) avg 10 breathes a minute.. he told me to breathe shallower too, when I took longer breathes the scale showed my BMR was even higher.
I think its the emission of O2 when I exhale was 16.27% which he said was good. And everything else (conversion to carbon dioxide) was in the average. My BMR was 142%.. 42% above average and 500 calories above the highest rated.

This is going to help me tune in my nutrition immensely!

All in all, i'm very happy, and was SHOCKED when he told me my weight... made him redo it 3x when I heard the first time as I was in disbelief.

I had my photos done, big thanks to my buddy Eric, Alison, and John for helping me with shooting the photos and video.

I need to go over to Eric's place to resize the photos (he has a nice 18mp camera, so they're like 20mb a piece) and I'll have them up hopefully by tonight.

I was really pleased with how they turned out, but wasn't nearly as dry as I'd like to be.. but it's hard to be dry when I'm almost 17% body fat.. but showing definition and the difference from my starting pics is damn near unbelievable.
30 pounds, and 5-6% guestimated body fat loss in 90 days.

It's been a fun day, good mood, and some fun things are going on that I'll keep people updated with in the future.

elite_fitness_starting_pics_back_biceps.JPG
IMG_7428.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom