Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85's EliteFitness Contest 12wk log sponsored by NTBM/MrSupps

DSCN2431.JPG
IMG_1284.JPG

Bod pod was luckily a living social deal! 44 bucks for both the metabolism test and bodpod.. normally I think its $89 for both, and I think $49 for just the bod pod.. So not bad at all!

I'm planing on doing it every 3 months for the rest of the year..

HUGE THANKS to everyone who was part of the this contest, contributed, supported, sponsored, and managed. I loved getting to know the other contestants, I consider them true colleagues and friends, wouldn't mind meeting up with everyone part of this sometime. Thanks to Needto and Zed my biggest supporters and contributors to my transformation. Big thanks to my family for being so supportive, accommodating, and even helping financially along the way at some points, I'll get ya back soon.

I had fun, super glad I stayed healthy and non-injured throughout the comp, I'm glad no one was gravely injured, shoutout to Rick that he continues healing quickly bro, and great job to everyone.. Everyone looks like they put in their 100% commitment and the transformations are all jaw dropping!

Just wanted to say... that this is truly the best I've ever looked in my life so far to date. I couldn't believe when I saw the photos how incredible it looked. I'm SUPER STOKED that my abs showed through! Even almost the bottom 2, just no middle line, but the bottoms show! I have NEVER had abs in my LIFE! My butt even looks great..

Looking back at my goals... physically I definitely achieved a lot of my desires, body fat still has a ways to go... but I am proud of myself, super excited for the rest of the year, and 100% committed to keep on with this change. I'll be starting a new log soon with my latest adventures. Hope to see everyone subscribe and continue helping me on my way.. Thank you again.

Here are the FINAL Measurements and difference from starting:

Neck: 17" GAIN 1 1/2"
Shoulders: 27 1/4" GAIN 3 1/4"
Chest: 34 1/4" GAIN 1/4"
Bicep: 14 1/2 relaxed, 16 flexed. GAIN 1 7/8" flexed
Waist: 35 1/2" LOSS 4 INCHES
Hip: 40 3/4" LOSS 4 1/4"
Thigh: 25 1/2" LOSS 3 INCHES
Calf: 16 1/4" Loss 1/4 inch

I couldn't believe how much more my waist and hips have gone down!

PLJ, I tried on those calvin klein jean shorts and they had some room in the waist! Not a whole lot, maybe 1/2 inch, but they fit EASILY, 34" pant size! OMG!!@$ I do have a movie of that, I'll ask my buddy if he can send it to me. I'm going to go take back some $150 pants I bought at the buckle last year that were 38" and see if I can try on some 34's!!!!!%$%@#

Bader you freaking tore it up dude. You look awesome, and you look happy too. Happy for ya man.

I will say this though, You're getting F"ed on your bod pod prices. It's not too tests, the bodpod only has one test one function, and if they are charging you more than 40-50 for both I would punch them. Don't let them rip you off dude. I paid 25 for mine. You need to talk to them about that.

I sat down in a chair for 10 mins breathing into the apparatus for the metabolism, it wasn't the same as the bod pod machine..

That's F'ed up cause the Bod Pod tests that simultaneously. Did they give you the print out of your BMR RMR and such? and the suggested calories you should be taking in to loose weight?
Ps. I spelled two (Too) I'm sorry. hahahah.

Thanks psizzle, moya, and Rick'o for the kind words.. totally forgot to mention that!

Re: Rick'o.. for the bod-pod, he weighed me, then I sat in the pod and tested it 3x, opening the door each time, each compression took maybe 2-3 mins max.

Then I got dressed, went to another room, laid back in a recliner with the oxygen apparatus for about 10 mins. It did give me a printout of my BMR, o2 levels, everything I described in my post. 3123 calories a day it said.

I don't know how the bod pod would measure BMR? here's the link to his site, maybe tell me whats up? If he's screwing around with me? mibodexpress.com was there more I should of had done? The deal was both tests for $44 bucks.. if I just want the bod pod test done again next time it's $49.. but I will talk to him about getting me a deal cause I'd like to frequently be tested.

Dude! AWESOME! SERIOUSLY! REALLY GOOD JOB!!

I'm VERY impressed!! :D

If I did not know you and it was not this contest with the pics done the way we did them.. I would look at these pics and call pull shit.. I would look and say " that is not even the same damn person wtf is this shit scam artist!!!"

But it is , it really is the same dude but wow you look nothing like you did 12 weeks ago bro. You are a completely 100% different man bro.

Top Bottom