Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85's 2012 Contest Transformation Log

Hey. Life's been shitting on me hard. I haven't lifted in a week. Today I barely made it to spinning class.

I've also been having some stomach issues. Migraines every couple of days.

I weigh 238 but not in a good way. Don't even want to lift to find out how weak I am. I might make it tomorrow to lift.

Dam Bader your not having much luck lately ,

Hope your feeling better soon bro!

Damn bro sorry to hear that. Hope things turn around for you soon.

When Im feeling bad a light workout often helps, it releases endorphins you know. Make you feel good :)

Maybe you're burnt out, it happens, pm me and lets see whats going on here, I'm always glad to help.

keep it going bro, get that spirit up!
you probably havent really lost strength, sounds more to me like an energy thing. Maybe do a carb day, replenish your energy stores, and also get some sleep.

im keeping myself motivated through your log, you gotta suck it up and kick its ass!!

Have a great workout today bro!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

Hey guys.. thanks for the well wishes.. I'm really ok. It's more an exterior source of stress which creates my own stress if you get that. I also almost ran out of caber and went a few days without it til I finally got more and I think that made a huge difference taking the caber again. I feel a little happier. lol

I'm going to the gym TODAY! Yay me. I know I need to, I'm sure that would of helped me the past week if I had, but I'm really really busy lately. I won't complain, it's kind of a good thing, but it depresses me when I can't make it to the gym.

RE: Radar, I'll get back with you bro, thanks for the concern.

RE: Motorcyclegiant, lol.. I appreciate being a source of your inspiration. I'll go KTS just for you bro. ;) Thanks man, put a smile on my face.. I don't get to be an inspiration often. :)

Have a great weekend everyone. My wife is singing downtown tonight so I'm going to have some fun with friends and good irish food, nom nom nom. :evil:

Good to hear B.

Workout 4/7/12
Chest and Bis

4 mins elliptical wu and stretches.

Flat BB Bench Press:
Bar x 15 warmup and stretches
95 x 10
135 x 5
155 x 5
175 x 5
185 x 3
205 x 1

Decline BB Press:
135 x 15
135 x 15
135 x 15

Incline DB Press:
45 x 12
55 x 10
65 x 8 fail, woof

Hammer Strength Iso Chest Press:
25 x 10
25 x 10
25 x 10

Pec-dec flies FST-7 Style, 30 second rest intervals)
80 x 12
80 x 12
70 x 12
70 x 12
70 x 12
70 x 12
70 x 12

Man my chest got pumped up nice, freakish in the mirror standing sideways, really got the outerside of the pecs going.

Bi's:
Cable one arm concentrated curl
30 x 15
35 x 12
45 x 12

BB drag curls:
60 x 15
80 x 12
90 x 10
60 x 10 dammnnn pump

Preacher Cable Curls:
60 x 12
60 x 12
60 x 12

And I'm spent.

Felt good to be back in the gym.. My strength on bench has gone down a tiny bit.. 255 x 5 to 205 x 1? Awesome. I'll have to work back at it.. too much of a break kind of stalled me out pretty hard. I weigh 237. Back is showing a bit more definition.. still not a ton on the front side. Calves look pretty nice though.

Top Bottom