Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85's 2012 Contest Transformation Log

Looking good bro! Good job

Thanks everyone.. the biggest thing I'm enjoying is the thickness in my chest and back.. Pics don't really show it.. and it obviously takes a lot for tall guys like LG and I to really show differences, but My chest really got thicker and my back muscles and lats got thicker.. so my XL shirts pretty nice and snug around the chest but then down on my waist they're huge, heh.. I need those tapering shirts.

So who's up for some MATH? Last year I finished at 217 and had 17% BF according to bodpod, which put me at 180 LBM exactly. I had my top four abs showing pretty well. This year, not so much, they were very close to coming out.. shall we say another 5 pounds of fat to lose to see those?

So if weighed 235 @ the same 17% BF. That would put me at 195 LBM.. Essentially 15 pounds of muscle growth in the past year. Right now.. I'm about 18-19 percent.. let's say I'm 19% @ 240 puts me at 194.4 pounds of LBM.. so both are pretty darn close to the same LBM.. 18% would put me at 196LBM.. I was hoping to hit 200.. but to be 200 LBM @ 240 lbs that's <17% and I don't have my abs.. does bf% tend to be the same look at the same percentages through muscle growth? I would kind of assume so.. so I'm betting on the lower LBM.. 15 pounds in a year isn't bad... but I gotta control my fat growth now, I got up to almost 270 before the competition started, my strength was through the rough, but I was very very fat.. couldn't fit in much of my jeans..

So what shall my goal be? Drop fat until I'm 15% of lower? Then go for mass.. Go for 10% then go for mass? What would you think is good to hit before I go on a mass blast? I love eating food, lol, I want to get back to that.. and just be smarter about my mass adding.... hell summer is coming around.. I suppose I'll just keep dropping fat til I get that nice vivid 6 pack then go from there..

So who wants to help me do that? I really didn't do a good job these past 3 months. 1-2 months ahead I'd like to see sub 15% bf.

Id def diet to sub 15% then go for mass mate,def more rewardin at lowish fat seeing the new muscle rather than waiting or guessin if its muscle or fat ur packing on,u know all of ef be behind u

Id def diet to sub 15% then go for mass mate,def more rewardin at lowish fat seeing the new muscle rather than waiting or guessin if its muscle or fat ur packing on,u know all of ef be behind u

I agree w this bro! Get the bf down then bulk. Keep it healthy but just eat alot of it. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Go for 10% then would concentrate on lean bulking. That's my goal and I think it will bet the best results because at 10% or less your body becomes very efficient and it becomes easier to put
on muscle and keep fat gain/retention
low. My goal is to hit around 8% then start lean bulking this way I can focus on making constant progress and not worry about cutting down later on (like everyone does for the summer as an example) and you can just keep going forward with your progress. My buddy who is 6'5" did that and was around 240 at around 10% and he lean bulks and is currently sitting at 280lbs at 10%bf the guy is sick! Lol.

^damn that is sick. I don't know how my wife would feel if I was even 260 at 10% lol. She calls ifbb pros "throbbing peni" cause of the vascularity.

If I was 220 @ 10% I can't even imagine what I'd look like. 10 is the goal and I like how you put it LG. I'll just keeping cutting all through summer see where I end up.

I have my next two cycles planned out for the most part and one of my goals is to run them next year along with hgh at 5ius a day for an entire year :D :evil:

Grow you got a buddy who's 6'5"?? Is everyone stupidly tall where you're from? What do they put in the water? I want some I started smoking at 12 and it stunted my growth, I'm a measly 6'1" I feel like a dwarf or something......

Lmao!

Lol got a couple of mates around my height and they are big! Lol. Don't want to hear that crap, I started drinking coffee at age 8 and smoked for a while at age 14, so no excuses :qt: :D

Send me some of your local water. I reckon that's where it's at!

Top Bottom