Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get in shape for Summer win 5k at the same time. Feb 1st tramsformation contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Get in shape for Summer win 5k at the same time. Feb 1st tramsformation contest!

Ive been on ef for a good while now... I think its time to jump in the ring.... I wish I would have been apart of this when I went from 145/155 (mma) to 185-200 .

This is what Ill be doing.... considering its transformation not who looks the best.

ps. Never competeed in anything other than mma, so if any of my bros got any tips as far as the last month or week leading up to the final pics please feel free to pm me your secrets!!!
do it

Looking to take this on myself with cutting in mind. I will however be taking you guys on naturally! Only supps will be OTC (if at all) but diet, cardio and a ton of hard work is what I am planning on doing! Let's see how I can keep up with you guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Re: Get in shape for Summer win 5k at the same time. Feb 1st tramsformation contest!

Look, I have been around this board since it first started. Probably one of the longest term members here. message to all about needtogetass, there is nobody here better!

Look, I have been around this board since it first started. Probably one of the longest term members here. message to all about needtogetass, there is nobody here better!

+ 9 lol

I wouldnt be where I am at today with the knowledge I have if it werent for him and this board, not to mention the product line.

Needto is for lack of a better term the shit!!!

Is this contest still 99$ ??

What ^^^^ he said???

hey all, just saw this. should be cool to read these blogs. keep up the hard work!

Is this contest still 99$ ??

Yes I can get peeps in for 99... Ask EF Shanna .. Call the number down on the right hand corner of the screen. She can get you great deals on anything here at elite. Names shanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom