Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85's EliteFitness Contest 12wk log sponsored by NTBM/MrSupps

It's a journey for sure, Rick'O! The nutrition is the key and it's always the toughest to dial in, but it's been working great so far, and now I know my BMR that really helps me hone in. Today weighed in at 220. I was 222 yesterday. I traveled for a job interview for 3 days, so I'm sure a little water built up, but now I'm backing it down and looking lean and mean!

I'm also following the blood type diet, and luckily for me (O+) I get to eat plenty of meat! What's even more surprising, is following the scivation diet, either gameover or diet solution is almost a perfect match for my blood type as well. Only thing (sadly) is I'm cutting out peanut butter and sticking to almond butter only. No wheat/gluten or diary of any kind. Everything else works perfect. After the contest photos I had a subway.. and boy, I'm pretty sure I'm gluten intolerant, because that sandwich messed me up.. no more gluten for this man forever, and I'm fine with it..especially seeing the results from it so far.

I'll keep in touch with you Rick'O, cause I'm sure your wisdom will come in handy when I feel like I hit a plateau.

I'm actually trying to get rid of gluten altogether too! But I think I"m actually an allergy to it that's why.

The GameOver diet plan is awesome!

I am excited for you. I haven't gone through and read your whole log yet but will do it today interested in seeing your diet.

Oh I hear you bro big-time.. People that I haven't seen for a few months - their jaws drop and are asking me what I'm doing. Getting huge compliments from the misses and family and its inspired a lot of people to get healthier.

I do think my pics show quite a lot for how high my bf still is (16.7%), and it actually took me a few days to really hit me and be like 'holy shit' I just made a huge transformation.. seeing it in the mirror every day it really never sunk in, but when I'm at the gym, or just walking around now.. I feel so much leaner and stronger.. I feel pics don't do it justice.

I can't even come close to imagining what I'll look like at 10%. Be it 200 pounds with no muscle gained (which is highly unlikely).. or 210, or even 220 (20 pounds of muscle).. it's seriously incomprehensible... but it's my goal, and it will happen before the end of this year, no questions asked.

Yesterday's Workout:
5/3/11
Weight: 220

WU 10 min free elliptical HR 135

BB Bent over row: WU bar x 10 x 2, 95 x 12
135 x 10 x 4 alt grip each set

Rack Pulls: 185 x 10 x 3

Close-grip lat pulldowns: 95 x 12, 105 x 12, 105 x 12 dropset 75 x 8 focus negative

Low row wide grip pulls: 105 x 12 x 2, 105 x 10 dropset 60 x 6 + 4 half row negs

Preacher curls w/bar: 70 x 10, 70 x 6 dropset 55 x 7 fail

Single concentrated curls: 25 x 5 +3 negs each arm.

20 mins elliptical, HR 145

I am excited for you. I haven't gone through and read your whole log yet but will do it today interested in seeing your diet.

I'll save you time, OSU, and let you know the most I ever talk about my diet is on the first page.

I followed a cross mix of diet soluton and the game over diet by Scivation. Low carb, high saturated fats, and higher protein, very clean, natural and organic foods, nothing processed, no artificials, no sugar other than naturally occurring. No diary or wheat.

I never felt tired or lethargic, lots of energy, no crazy mood swings.. I was grouchy here and there, but to me it worked very well.

Wednesday I wasn't feeling all that great.. had a headache and tired most of the day. Didn't go to the gym, and I went to bed fairly early. Today I'm feeling much better and will go crush some weights in a bit.

Workout 5/5/11
Forgot to weigh

WU 10 min free form elliptical

Decline Bench BB: WU bar x 15 x 2, 95 x 15, 135 x 12
185 x 10 x 3, 135 x 12 x 2

Wide upright rows: WU 95 x 15
115 x 12, 115 x 10 x 2, 115 x 8 fail, 95 x 10 fail

Squats: WU bar x 20 front, x 20 back. 95 x 15
135 x 10 x 4 LOW ass to grass squats focusing on form. quads were shaking after that.

30 mins free form elliptical HR 150

Cool... good man... feels great to be in shape again eh? Man... I'm lovin' this shit... I've been outta the game WAY to long... :)

Check out my thread down there... \/

For the record.. not blowin smoke.. you were one of the 3 I voted for, bader. I feel like you really did make an outstanding transformation, you and pete both. You both look and did awesome. Had an awesome time with this! You're a great guy and you really do deserve to be in the top 3 IMO. You always have an upbeat positive NON-DOUCHEY attitude about everything and that's really really awesome. I don't think I've heard you b!tch or complain once. I'll stop there before I get myself in trouble lolol but anyway.. Whatever happens, be proud. You're top 3 in my book!

Top Bottom