Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Congratulate the 3rd Place Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition Winner

Well done Kaden!! err yea that's just weird... -ahem -

Well done bader85!! lol

Seriously GREAT JOB! I'm really proud of ya buddy.. you look 92384702378947237047238970423704874 x better and probably feel 2938749823749823794 times better as well!! :D

Great story, great transformation, you should be very proud of yourself and all you have accomplished. Well done!

his bodyfat is way lower than 16% in that pic

That's what I thought too, Sub, and also some trainers at the gym were thinking that as well.. just a few days ago I was talking to one and he saw my abs and said I'd have to be lower than 15%.

However, I literally got bod-pod the morning of those photos.. and it showed 16.7%

I was a little dismayed myself, I swore i'd be under 15%.. Bod pod is supposively very accurate with maybe 1% variance.. so could I of been maybe just under 16%?

I'm getting another in July.. or at least shooting for one every 3-4 months this year to keep track of everything.. I'll let you know what it says again.

Top Bottom