Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85's EliteFitness Contest 12wk log sponsored by NTBM/MrSupps

Workout 4/2/11
Weight: 228 (played around with some ways to cut water weight last night after working out, seemed to do ok)

Fasted cardio 30 mins elliptical, HR 150, lvl 8 intensity.

Pics are up, I didn't do videos.. my camara suuuucks.

Measurements are in!

3/2/11 measurements
Neck 16
Shoulders 27
Chest 43 1/2
Bicep 14 3/4, flexed 16
Waist 37
Hip 43
Thigh 27
Calf 16

4/1/11 measurements:
Neck 16 3/4!
Shoulders 27
Chest 43 1/2
Bicep 14 3/4, flexed 15 7/8
Waist 36 1/4!
Hip 41 3/4!
Thigh 26!
Calf 16 1/4

Starting measurements:
Neck 15 1/2
Shoulders 24
Chest 43
Bicep 14 1/2, flexed 14 7/8
Waist 39 1/2
Hip 45
Thigh 28 3/4
Calf 16 1/2

So.. very happy the waist and hips are still dropping.. Delts look bigger, but no change in measurements. Thighs have changed dramatically! Even in the photos there are much more definition.. and my pants are so baggy around my thighs now! :happy:

Sadly, not a ton of definition has come through since two weeks.. atleast nothing on my camera that's picking up.. I also have lost a bit of my tan, so I'll see if I can get back to tanning the last two weeks..

The skin on my abs is getting thin, they are really starting to poke through in certain times of the days. Veins pop out every so often.. kind of weird some days they are gnarly on my forearms, otherdays nothing.. and my left bicep vein (near the scar) is starting to bulge through, but not very defined..

All in all, I'm proud and happy with my progress, but seriously not satisfied, I got a long ways to go!

I'll put up some tiny pics and attachments for non platinum members.. but feel free to click on 'gallery' below my avatar pic and post to see all of them.

what size pants u down to? good job. I look like a dope in all my pants now.

Or at least i feel silly in wanna be gangster droopy ass thug pants and my standard flannel shirt, haha.

fasted cardio this morning.

I'm wearing some old 36 waist silvertab baggy jeans.. There's about 2 inches of room in the waist and 4 inches in the thighs. (baggy was the roomiest they used to make.

I haven't worn these jeans since I weighed 200 pounds several years ago.. and they didn't fit like they do now! Recomposition? I'd like to say so.

I don't think I own anything less than 36 in pants.. I can't recall a time where I was ever smaller than 36 (even as a teenager) I weighed 200 pounds in 6th grade.

I have a pair of 34 calvin klein jean shorts.. I wouldn't wear them in public, but.. I might just give them a try on to see what happens.. I wore those when I was in mexico and weighed 180 and was a stick.. no muscle, just bones covered in droopy skin.

fasted cardio this morning..

I didn't work out last night.. I didn't feel that great, and went to bed way early and slept for 14 hours... so I'll hit hard today.. I feel much better.

Workout 4/5/11
Weight 231

WU 5 min stepper HR 135

Supersetted
Pullup x 10
Pushups x 10
Chinups x 10
Dips x 10
Squats x 10

Got a nice pump and warmup from that.

Flat BB Bench Press: WU bar x 10 x 2, 95 x 15
135 x 10r x 4s, 95 x 19, 95 x 12, 95 x 10 (didn't have spotter, so jst went to almost failure everytime)

Bent over BB Row: 95 x 12r x 5s

Incline DB Press: 35 x 12r x 4s

Lat Pulldown: 100 x 12r x 4s
tried supersetting with pushups.. but did 10 the first time then was amazed how dead my chest was, failed trying again.

20 min elliptical, lvl 8, HR 150

WOW bader congrats on the size changes that you are making!
Slept for 14 hrs, yeah your bod is telling you something here bro. Good that you did that.
KTS bro and good luck bader!

Workout 4/6/11
Weight 231.5

In the morning did cardio.. HIIT 10 mins elliptical (like sprinting with lvl 10 resistance, almost puked)

then did 20 mins on the nautilus escalator stair stepper low intensity.

DRENCHED in sweat.. it was disgustingly amazing.

Last night:

10 min stepper WU HR 135

I didn't bring my notepad so I'll try and remember everything.

Bench Press BB warm up, 20 x bar x 3

Tri Pushdown: WU 80 x 15, 100 x 15
110 x 12r x 4s, 90 x 9 fail, 90 x 6 fail (OOOH THE PUMP AND BURN)

Cable curls: WU 60 x 15, 80 x 15, 100 x 12
110 x 12r x 2s, 100 x 10 + 2 neg, 100 x 8 + 3 negative..
Biceps felt like they were going to burst.. veins were impressive

Laying Tri bar ext: 70 x 12r x 4s
last set was very tough, grunting!

Hammer curls: 40s x 10r x 2s, 30s x 12r

Dips: 10r x 2, then my arms felt completely dead..

Man after this my arms looked huge and hard, best pump I've gotten in my arms, ever.
This morning they feel great.

So just wanted to take another moment with just a week away of ending this contest and give a huge shoutout and thanks again to Zed, Needto, Radar and any other mentors that have chimed in and helped out. Zed with extensive overseeing, Needto with the sponsorship, setting me up with the plan and providing some little extras that mean a lot to me and go a long way in my transformation!

Thanks to everyone looking at my log, giving their support, encouragement, and kind words.. I know I'm not the most popular contestant, but I feel like I'm giving this my 100% +1.. I'm grateful for the results so far and can't even imagine how the rest of the year is going to be for me in my journey.

Little update on getting the bodpod.. it's just not in the cards atm to go down to utah next week.. I will see if there's a way I can make it by the end of the month.. Either way on this log or my next log I'll post up the newest data whenever I get it.

Top Bottom