Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85's EliteFitness Contest 12wk log sponsored by NTBM/MrSupps

Nice on the Xfit and P90. Prolly a good change for you for a little bit bro.
Looking forward to seeing pics and vids bro.
Youve come such a long ways man, good for you bader.
Best regards and good luck bro.

fasted cardio morning

40 mins nautilus escalator. HR 150-160

umm.. ow.. killer, sweat was pooring. love it.

Yeah Zed, it felt good to change things up a little, definitely noticed a difference in strength doing p90 again and intensity.. my endurance was shot though the first few times..

oh, and on friday for my birthday a bunch of friends got together and played 3x3 basketball.. I had to correct my shot immensely cause I was overthrowing like crazy... the ball felt like a balloon, hah... and a few of my friends gave me huge compliments on how I'm looking, they haven't seen me for a year or so.

Still got a lot to go.. but I'm excited to see if I can plan somehow to get to Utah and do a Bod Pod. When I take photos friday I'll get some videos too and see if I can find old pictures of how I fit into pants before..

Workout 3/30/11
Weight 233.5

WU 10 min stepper HR 135

Bench Press BB: WU bar x 15 x 2, 115 x 10, 135 x 10
155 x 3s x 10r, 115 x 10 fail, 115 x 6 fail

One arm DB rows: WU 45 x 10
65 x 3s x 12r

Seated Tri extensions: 40 x 10
50 x 3s x 10r

Cable pulldowns: 50 x 10
40 x 3s x 12r

Dips: 3 x 10

21 mins Treadmill 3.2 spd, incline 3.5, HR 145

Talk about destroying my tris.. the bench got me intense just to start off. Great pump.

Still wish more definition was coming in.. don't know what I can do.. skin won't tighten up around waist anymore..

tanning might help tighten up the skin a bit... but like i said before, you may just have to grow back into... fill it up with muscle...
how you liking that tren so far?... gettin' mad at the weights? i just finished mine this week :(

'let's capture this A.M. mayhem'...

How is your diet doing bro? If you need or want help with that PM me.
Would like to see you doing more reps now, it might help with the loose skin too bro.
Best regard and good luck bro.
And bro you are already a winner in my book. I cant believe the changes in how you look man!

fasted cardio

15 mins treadmill spd 3.0, incline 3.0

25 mins escalator stepmill

hoodie on the whole time.. i'm drenched

re: Moya. Yeah, I haven't had a chance to tan the last two weeks due to life.. i should be able to again, hopefully I have some credits left. To be honest about the tren, I feel the sides.. restless at night, insomnia sometimes, definitely body heat.. but my numbers haven't gone up and I don't feel stronger. It's been about a month i've been trying heavier weights and it just won't go.. especially if I need to do high rep sets. Maybe if I wasn't on it my numbers would be going down.. hard to say. Also I feel the libido on test, but I don't really have that 'on' feeling. I don't know if its being calorie deficient.. but at the same time, being on t3, clen, and tren.. I'd think I'd be dropping fat/weight quicker.. already being around 1000 calories deficit, that would be 4 pounds a week of fat. Been more like 1.5 of fat a week so far. It'd be easier to fill up if I didn't have to worry about losing weight and have a good clean bulking diet.. almost wondering if I should of done that from the beginning and let the extra muscle help burn off fat... maybe I'll plan that in the summer when Ive trimmed down enough. It all depends on what my bf% and hopefully getting a bod pod test soon.

re: Zed. Diet is on spot.. but for the last two weeks I think I"m dropping carbs and fat more.. i'm open to suggestions.

Last edited:
Workout 3/31/11

let me preface this by saying I got pissed off at how fucking weak I am.. and didn't have that great of a mood.

WU 10 min stepper HR 135

Deadlifts: WU 95 x 10r x 2s, 135 x 10
145 x 10r x 3s

I stopped there, my lower back was hurting and didn't want it to hurt so much I couldn't do the rest of my workouts.. and it did anyway.

Wide grip upright rows: WU bar x 10 x 2s,
95 x 10r x 4s

Power shrugs: WU 95 x 10 x 2
135 x 10, 225 x 10 (grip gave out) 135 x 10

Precor free elliptical 28 mins, lvl 7 and 12 intensity, 4 min intervals
HR 145-150

how many calories are you on per day right now?... 4lbs a week seems like a lot too lose, maybe you should have aimed for more like 2... and gaining some muscle like you mentioned...
your body could be going into preservation mode, its a possibility...
what kind of test are you on again? if its prop you should feel it, but if its a longer ester, some people report as long as 4 weeks before they really feel it...
tren does not just give me instant strength, i know for some it does... if i train my damn hardest i feel good if i gain 10-20lbs on my squat or deadlift on a cycle... im sure the dieting is effecting that... hell, my bench went down...
stay strong... youre doing great...

Right now i'm at 2250 calories.. my BMR is roughly 3000 calories.. not including calories burned from working out.

I'm coming up on my 7th week of the test/tren.. it is Test E, and it is a smaller dosage of 300/wk so that might also be why. More to preserve muscle than anything with diet. I was really feeling the tren about 4 weeks in, my numbers were going up every week pretty substantially but the last month has been very stagnant. Hit a wall/plateau per se. Definitely stronger than when I started though! Heh.. so can't complain much..

I'm just saying that essentially 1000 calories a day would be 7000 calories a week.. so my bad.. it is 2 pounds of fat a week.. but with workout it might be closer to 1250 neg a day. still. 2 to 2.5 lbs/wk after 10 weeks.. unless I've really put on that much muscle I don't think I've lost that much fat... body fat measurement will be very interesting to see though.

going for fasted cardio now, workout tonight.. pictures and measurements today too! Have a good one..

Thanks for the encouragement, Moya!

Workout 4/1/11
Weight 232

WU 10 min stepper HR 135

Incline Bench BB: WU bar x 15 x 2, 95 x10
135 x 10r x 3s, 95 x 12 fail, 95 x 8 fail

Leg Press. Sled weight 115: WU 2 plates x 15, 4 plates x 10
6 plates x 10r x 4s, 4 plates x 12, 4 plates x 10
ever set was supersetted with same weight calf raises x 10

SLDL: WU 65 x 10 x 2, 85 x 10, 135 x 10
185 x 10r x 3s, 135 x 8.

20 mins treadmill, 3.0 spd, 3.0 incline. HR 140

man deadlifts are killing my lower back.. but I can tell the difference in how it looks.. needs to keep getting stronger.. i hate being so damn tall.

Top Bottom