Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you a chaser?

no, not usually. i mean, i will, if they start screaming and trying to get away...
but usually, it's a matter of waiting for the right moment. and then, a bit of
chloroform does the trick.

or a small dart tipped with some tranq.

after that, it's just me and her and some scissors. maybe a scalpel too.

I chase cats, squirrels, the mail person, the meter reader, and an occasional car, but my dream is an 18 wheeler.

BTW, this is Molly, I've taken over big4life's computer.

<------------WOOF WOOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chomp:

Reactions: PBR
fistfullofsteel said:
Do you chase after a woman? I do not. Example, I suggest we do something on a certain day and she says can't and gives me no counter offer then I'll never ask her again.

I don't get how some women need a guy to keep going after them to reassure themselves that the guy is really interested, if I wasn't interest why would I ask you in the first place?

I like the whole idea of heavy but smart flirting, making a nice connection between us then sort of cutting off interest and observing their chase, rather devious... but fun nevertheless

KillahBee said:
I usually just tie a 20 spot with some yayo residue on it to a string and toss it into the middle of the dance floor - like shooting fish in a barrel.

Bwahahaha :D
THAT is th emost effective thing I have found too...

My only problem is keeping my own nose out of that 20 :eek2:...So I dont get to use that method anymore :(

No, not at all really. Almost every hookup or relationship I've had has been initiated by the girl. I would probably have changed that if it wasen't working for me. But it is, so why try harder :)

I was. The exception is my husband who's the only person to pursue me who I've gone out with. I'll admit to be 50% responsible one other time. But otherwise I was always the pursuer. I always thought it was fun to try to get my way. Not that it always happened but I sure hunted.

yep, i love chasing girls ;) its a lot of fun :)

i was out lsat night at a motor event, where the men outnumbred the women almost 10 to 1. no bullshit, it was horrendous. still managed to swoop in and score the numbers of 2 of those supercar girls in their little spandex outfits ;)

...then i got out of there before i got into a fight ;) it was a lot of fun ;)

Top Bottom