Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone got any good programs?

fromBUTTtoCUTT

What's going on guys...... I'm looking for a good program or routine to use in order to monopolize my time in the gym. I'm looking for some kind of weight training and cardio program that can shred about 40lbs of fat off of me while keeping the muslce mass that i've already attained. I know that you're going to say that straight up cardio is the answer, but I'm looking for specifics.... what to do, how long, which weight lifting exercises, I want to see what's worked for other people. I'm willing to try just about anything. Thanks,
--Steve

I think that the answer is incorporating most of the things you did to
gain mass in your program to keep it. If lifting heavy brought you mass
then don't try to keep it by circuit training or using unnescessarily high reps.
Cardio is defintitely not a magic bullet and many times can be the problem.
If a person needs cardio why not shorten the rest period between sets,
and then do a little cardio at the end of the session with the time saved?
Also I don't feel that sitting on an excercise bike for long peroids of time
is good for your nuts.....The fact is that you would probably do well using
a program similar to the one you are on but reducing calories by 500 or so
a day, eating clean carbs, and maybe adjusting your macronutrient intake
to 40-40-20 or 40-30-30. Many times before I have made a mistake by
using weights that are too light, reps too high, incorporating cardio
when I didn't need it, etc.

Well I'm losing fat and hanging onto muscle by following a high protein, low cal diet, training extremely hard 4 times a week, and running 5 miles 2-3 times a week.. I will be doing some stationary cycling soon, maybe 2-3 days a week in the evenings.

There are plenty of good programs that have been posted on this board before, you just have to look for them.

hardgainer (still looking for the ULTIMATE program)

anyone else have previous good experiences that they want to help me out with and share..... First I need to learn, then apply, the get jacked!!!!!!1

Top Bottom