Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardazol & Need2Slin Stack

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

how can we tell you how to lose bodyfat if you havent posted your log journal think about it

generic answer is 2 caps n2slin and 3 caps cardazol it works for most but to get real answer post your LOG journal asap right now

Hi everyone, I apologize in advance if this is posted in the wrong section.

I’m currently out of shape and have gained about 35 pounds in the past 3 years (Covid, new job, got married)

Im looking at dropping weight with clean diet and fasting. For exercise I will mainly be doing lots of cardio in the form of jogging and cycling (Peloton) mixed in with basic weight lifting with dumbbells I have at home.

Anyway, I ordered a bottle of Cardazol and Need2Slin from N2BM website. My question is, can I just take both of these how it recommends on the bottle or is there any particular way that works best when stacking these two supplements?

Thank you everyone.
None of those actually add weight

Thank you to the mostly informative replies. I have a good idea how I’m gonna use these supplements. I’m really hoping they give me a boost as I begin to take control of my health again.

Seriously consider posting a log and letting everyone guide and help you out. Plus it helps keep you accountable running a log.

Top Bottom