Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any experience w/anabolics?

sue*sinister

I already asked for some feedback at the anabolic forum. I got some but I thought I would seek first hand exprience. So here is goes.... First I was wondering if anyone has taken anabolics to lose weight? If so, what did you take? What was your excercise and diet like? I feel like I am asking a lot but I like to know what I am in for before I start. My cycle will look somthing like this- Clen 2wks on 2wks off for six weeks with ECA on off weeks.start at low dose like 20mg for a day w/gradual moving up for the first week 60-80mg of clen by 2nd week. Cytomel for over a period of a month ramp up 12mcg,25mcg,37mcg,50mcg and then ramp down 37mcg, 25mcg,12mcg. Anavar 5mg 3days, 10mg, up to 15 max. Any advice?

anavar is. :) I thought the same thing, until I reached the last line and saw anavar. :)

Last edited:
Ah, gotcha. In that case, anavar is the one AS that has been known to help get rid of visceral fat storage. :)

Your right- I realize good diet and smart training are important. I also know that the cycyle I plan to take will not do me any good if I don't eat clean and train smart. Nothing works without effort, people who choose to use ways other than diet and excercise don't get results without discipline.

Top Bottom