Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next cycle help

aberz

EF Logger
Logger
Hey everyone I’m currently finishing up my first cycle of test cyp (750mg) and winstrol (50mg daily). I have an approved log already that you can check out. I have 3 full weeks left and was thinking about cycling off for just one month mainly because I might get into competing and may possibly be stepping on stage in either November of this year or March of next year. Not 100% sure yet. My question to all of you with experience is what should my next cycle be? What do you guys recommend? I was thinking tren/clen/test but also thinking dbol/test/winstrol. Please let me know what you all think. I’m currently at 175 and am pretty lean and would like to stay on the more aesthetic side.

Hey everyone I’m currently finishing up my first cycle of test cyp (750mg) and winstrol (50mg daily). I have an approved log already that you can check out. I have 3 full weeks left and was thinking about cycling off for just one month mainly because I might get into competing and may possibly be stepping on stage in either November of this year or March of next year. Not 100% sure yet. My question to all of you with experience is what should my next cycle be? What do you guys recommend? I was thinking tren/clen/test but also thinking dbol/test/winstrol. Please let me know what you all think. I’m currently at 175 and am pretty lean and would like to stay on the more aesthetic side.
@aberz start by updating your current log training diet pics etc

now for your cycle. Forget dbol.

I'm thinking like this.

Week 1-16
200mgs trenbolone enanthate/week
300mgs testosterone cypionate/week
50mgs anavar/day
7caps n2guard/day (organ liver support)
5mgs aromasin/eod
if you want clenbuterol, add 20mcg 2 days on 2 days off

And lets see a new log for this also.

Top Bottom