Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any doc's out there?balls hurt!

liquidmuscle

my balls have had a aching sensation for the past 3wks, it feels like i have blue balls 24/7 but fucking doesnt help at all i had to go home from work today because they frickin hurt so much, not to mention my stomach has been hurting all day as well i havent been able to eat all day and i feel nauseated(sp?)can someone help me??

Im a medic in the Army, it sounds like endometriosis! Do you wear tight or loose underwear or none. Most times when we are in the field guys get this from wearing no underwear, all I tell them is to wear tighty whiteys and it will go away in a couple weeks.

well right after i posted this i went to go get my hair cut, while i was getting my haircut i passed out and next thing you know my girlfreind called 911 and i was in a ambulance and they were taking me to the ER, they hooked me up to a i.v and gave me a shot w/antibiotics in the arse, it felt like about 1000mgs of sust shit hurt bad,,my blood sugar was at 183 and normal is 80 after they took alot of blood and ran tests they said i had prostatitis...i asked why do my balls hurt then if i have something wrong w/my prostate they said that the prostate is right by my testicles and since my prostate was infected it also was causing my balls to throb i am just glad it wasnt prostate cancer:angel:

do you think that because i juice i had this happen to me, the doc said this usually only happens to older fellas not someone in their mid 20's

I wouldn't blame the gear unless the doses were really high-I have seen some reports of prostatitis with high doses >1g weekly. Inflammed prostate will refer pain to the testes, stomach, etc.

I had the same problem a while back, I thought it was a hernia. I still have pain every once and a while. It feels like someone is squeezing my balls.

Top Bottom