Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After a hard 12wk cycle, wich bridge would you use?

Torry1111

After a hard 12weeks cycle containing lots of Tren,Testo and winny wich steroide schould i use as a bridge? what dose and for how lang before continuing a hard cycle?

Im not planning to "go off" in a long time:D

The Bridge I would do..none. when off be off...give the body a break, it will thank you someday.

Quad

But is insulin really needed? I mean, between cycles, just spiking your insulin with dextrose and maltodextrine post-workout would seem like enough...

ohashi said:
But is insulin really needed? I mean, between cycles, just spiking your insulin with dextrose and maltodextrine post-workout would seem like enough...

No, its not necessary...and certainly not for the average user...
I am failry advanced these days and I still have never used it...
I always consider it though, just because it is not suppressive on endogenous test...
Though it is certainly not for most (though I am shredded up year round and burn calories like a furnace, so slin would probably be very beneficial for someone like me...)
Also the spike from exo slin is MUCH more than one can ever hope to achieve naturally, so you will have a tremendous upregulation of nutrients that can not be achieved naturally...

Top Bottom