Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo, Anadrol and test cycle

Mwa83

Hi all
Im new here and this my 2nd cycle
Im at 10% body fat currently looking into adding some mass

Im a beginner so i need some guidance plz

I started with 300 primo a week is that ok or should i increase it if yes by when should i do so

50 anadrol for how long should i run it my plan was 8 weeks is it ok ?

TEST C is the base im doing 1000 a week

Looking to run the cycle for 16 weeks at some point i want to replace primo with tren so after how many weeks should i do so ?

And when i add tren should i stop oral ?

Im sorry if im asking a lot of questions

Thnx in advance ✌️

my first advice is don't bulk up and get fat. you are 10% so time to sculpt that. a lot of guys think 'i am too skinny, let me get fat." i don't agree with that. make sure you are building clean muscle over time. it starts with diet of course

as for tren i am not a believing in stacking too many things with it. so when on tren keep things simple and conservative

Hi all
Im new here and this my 2nd cycle
Im at 10% body fat currently looking into adding some mass

Im a beginner so i need some guidance plz

I started with 300 primo a week is that ok or should i increase it if yes by when should i do so

50 anadrol for how long should i run it my plan was 8 weeks is it ok ?

TEST C is the base im doing 1000 a week

Looking to run the cycle for 16 weeks at some point i want to replace primo with tren so after how many weeks should i do so ?

And when i add tren should i stop oral ?

Im sorry if im asking a lot of questions

Thnx in advance ✌️
@Mwa83 welcome to Elitefitness.com

We like questions so no need to apologize, we are here to help you.

300mgs primobolan per week is a fine dose don't go up.
50msg anadrol? a bit high, you can do 25mgs anadrol/week for 8 weeks but add n2guard for organ liver support to it.

1000mgs per week testosterone cypionate? that's hardcore but maybe you can handle it sure, are you using aromasin with it? you need to asap 10mgs ed aromasin.

Replacing primobolan with trenbolone sure, try this on for size, do it after you stop anadrol.

So like this
1000mgs testosterone cypionate/week
300mgs trenbolone enanthate/week
12.5mgs aromasin/ed (anti estrogen)
7caps n2guard/ed (organ liver support)
20mgs cardarine/ed (trenbolone sides)
dostinex is optional

are you on TRT or you going to do PCT?

And now you posted this, we need to see you share a LOG journal with the community, diet, training, cardio and more.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone trenbolone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

trenbolone way better option than primobolan, 300mgs trenbolone is enough if you have 1 gram of test, you got aromasin n2guard?
and please share a LOG asap

cut the anadrol to 25mgs and wait to finish before you start trenbolone at around 300mgs/week
and please post your LOG journal

my view 1000mgs of testosterone is the perfect stack but if you add trenbolone has to be light no more than 200mgs/week to be safe and stack in n2guard/cardarine for sides
please please please post your LOG journal

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom