Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1000mgs frontload on test Yesterday.....I'm Already bloated!?

One cheek in the morning, one cheek at night. I was advised it would get into the system quicker.

Scotty your right - I feel the test flu comming. I kinda feel like shit today. Well from now on i'll probably not do that again. At least for a while..

Zyg - what would you suggest be a better way to front? I know that whats done is done..

well my original intentions were to hit 500mg on sunday, and 500mg on weds or thurs. But i was advised this would get in the system quicker.

and last question- I was told that 1gm shot would possibly shut down my sex drive..If this is true, how long could that last, possibly the whole cycle, or just during that week or 2? i was under the impression that test can only boost your drive - str8cubano

test will improve your test drive but as for me anything over 600 mgs kills it.

RADAR
i was under the impression that test can only boost your drive - str8cubano [/B][/QUOTE]

nothing wrong with 1g in one day but i'm not sure enanthate demands such attention.

sustanon would better suit that administration.

yea sorry radar...got your email last night, got another response sunday night..lol actually I completly forgot everyone I emailed. But thanks - str8cubano

one more question bro's. Didn't really address this issue. For purposed of gyno, Im taking 1g of liqudiex for the first 2 weeks. Is that enough, or just incase becuase of the big frontload on Enat , should i hit some nolva just in case? or only if i see a slight sign? thanks- str8cubano

satchboogie said:
nothing wrong with 1g in one day but i'm not sure enanthate demands such attention.

sustanon would better suit that administration.
Nothing wrong? Many people get sick as a dog if they take that much, also people here seem to be missing half the puzzle when they talk of frontloading. With as long as this topis has been around I am surprised how many people still do understand the idea behind it.

To recap, the idea is to get blood levels up to max point they would normally reach during a cycle, try and keep blood levels nice and steady and allow you to cut a couple weeks off the tail end of the cycle. Many say frontloading uses more gear but not as it was intended when it was first written about. The idea was to take shorten the cycle by 2 week and use that gear during the 1st two weeks. That, combined with speading the dose for the week out nice and evenly will get blood concentrations up faster and keep them more level. Sure, you can take 1g enth at the beginning of each week but your only looking at the loading phase and ignoring the concept of keeping concentrations level by spacing out the dose.

I plan to take 500mg 2 times a week on the first week for my 1gm frontload.

I think 1g in one shot is a little too much for your body to deal with.

Top Bottom