Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 or 2 Muscle groups per day?

Truthfully - fuck what everyone has said so far.
You wanna know how to get bigger, get in the gym and try different exercises with different muscle groups at different times and all that shit. Everyone is different, to know your self will only help you in the longrun, u might be doing what someone else did getting big but if you changed a few things you might be able to just explode and be huge

How true!!

mikelong23 said:
Truthfully - fuck what everyone has said so far.
You wanna know how to get bigger, get in the gym and try different exercises with different muscle groups at different times and all that shit. Everyone is different, to know your self will only help you in the longrun, u might be doing what someone else did getting big but if you changed a few things you might be able to just explode and be huge

I have done every workout program in the world, and I always end up going back to the one i did in the 80's LOL, I still change around every few months depending on feel.. the body needs change...learn your own body..listen to it...

suggestion; record your workouts and results(log) that way you have a tangible way to gauge results etc.

I agree with Mike Long... find out what works best for you. I find if I vary my routine, I get better results.

For instance, I just broke my legs up and I am getting more growth than ever.

Day 1 chest and calves
Day 2 Arms
Day 3 shoulders and quads
Day 4 Back and Hams

Usually rest on day 5 and somewhere else in between, just let my body tell me. I also throw abs in there at least 3x's a week.

Top Bottom