Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/2 way to goal pics

gyno?

can someone explain to me gyno ? and if i think what i think it means then this guy does not have gyno !!! someone please explain cuz i am curious.

you have a good build just bring up the forearms and maybe get a bit leaner in the midsection, and more chest work.

looking solid

Definition

Gynecomastia is a common disease of the male breast where there is a benign glandular enlargement of that breast at some time in the male's life. It usually consists of the appearance of a flat pad of glandular tissue beneath a nipple which becomes tender at the same time. The development may be unilateral or bilateral. There is rarely a continued growth of the breast tissue; ordinarily the process is of brief duration and stops short of the production of permanent enlargement of the breast.

that was the book definition. if you look at his nipples in the first shot, you will see that they are not flat. thats what everyone is talking about. you don't have to have huge tits for it to be called gyno. just a slight enlargment. as far as treating with tamoxifen, its worth a try but it may be too late because you said its been there for a while. sometimes with a long duration, the hyperplasia in the ductile tissue under the nipple has been replaced by fibrosis and surgery is the only option.

i didn't notice the scar till you mentioned it. gives you character dude!

you look good. you do not look as big as 210 so you must be solid. nice waistline, not all flabby.

i just measured my legs and bis cold since im in the office. biceps are at 18". legs are at 25 3/4". i'll have to measure after a full pump. A week has past since these pictures were taken. New pictures will be taken tomorrow and posted!

DaddyX said:
you have some gyno, other than that you look good :)
i see it all the time...figured id ask "whats gyno"

i thought at first it was a vagina, but i dont see a vagina on him, then i thought good gynetics, but he said he got made fun of for it:confused:

alright, i read the rest of the thread..

theres a kid on my wrestling team that looks like he has used condoms attached to his nipples

Looking good bro. You have the same pair of nipples as me I swear. Mine are like that from puberty also. :eek: One day i'll get the knife and get it cut out.

psychedout said:
Looking good bro. You have the same pair of nipples as me I swear. Mine are like that from puberty also. :eek: One day i'll get the knife and get it cut out.

thanks! its funny. girls were rubbin on my chest and playin with my nips on sunday. they said they loved em.. maybe i'll keep em that way

Top Bottom