Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RAD140 10mg 8w or RAD140 10mg + 5mg LGD (and PCT options afterwards)

Alekzejj

Hi!

This is my second cycle (before I went 8 weeks on Ostarine 20mg a while ago to recomp). I have been on rad140 10mg a day for 2 weeks now and planning to make a 8w cycle. What are your suggestions regarding pct and dosage? I have to admit I lack knowledge about pcts, some say Nolvadex is fine some say Clomid would be greater.

Option 2: I have also wondered if I should stack my 10mg Rad140 and add 5mg of LGD, 8 week cycle as well.

My goals and intention is to build muscles of course and I would like to get your opinions on PCT’s afterwards. Both only rad but also the second alternative with rad140 and LGD. I would also like your opinion of which cycle I should run and why.

Size
•173cm
• 65kg~

Training scheduele
•Monday: Chest, triceps and shoulders
•Tuesday: Back, biceps and abs
•Wednesday: Day off
•Thursday: Day off
•Friday: Chest, triceps and shoulders
•Saturday: Back, biceps and abs
•Sunday: Day off
(I have a injury in my leg and foot so can only rehab atm)

Diet
•3000kcal ~
•Protein: 150g ~
•Carbs: 400g ~
•Fats: 80g~

Thank you beforehand, regards!

Last edited:
the proper cycle is 12 weeks and would look like this...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

rad at 10 mg is a generally a female dose and you can go 8 weeks but you are cutting it short in terms of everything you can get out of the cycle... clomid or nolva makes zero difference on which you pick... some people find that one or the other may give them side effects which i nor anyone else could predict, but keeping them both dosed properly instead of too high, like many end up doing, generally mitigates any side effects...

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms make sure to check out either Umbrerlla Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I do already have an reliable source for sarms. And also btw, look my edited post. I thought RAD140 was potent enough o go for a 10mg cycle, However I guess experience matter as well. So you would recommend double the dose and an extended cycle period? @dylangemelli

Last edited:
Just one question, what features do the cardarine have? I can’t skip that for an higher amount of Nolvadex for exempel?

Hi!

This is my second cycle (before I went 8 weeks on Ostarine 20mg a while ago to recomp). I have been on rad140 10mg a day for 2 weeks now and planning to make a 8w cycle. What are your suggestions regarding pct and dosage? I have to admit I lack knowledge about pcts, some say Nolvadex is fine some say Clomid would be greater.

Option 2: I have also wondered if I should stack my 10mg Rad140 and add 5mg of LGD, 8 week cycle as well.

My goals and intention is to build muscles of course and I would like to get your opinions on PCT’s afterwards. Both only rad but also the second alternative with rad140 and LGD. I would also like your opinion of which cycle I should run and why.

Size
•173cm
• 65kg~

Training scheduele
•Monday: Chest, triceps and shoulders
•Tuesday: Back, biceps and abs
•Wednesday: Day off
•Thursday: Day off
•Friday: Chest, triceps and shoulders
•Saturday: Back, biceps and abs
•Sunday: Day off
(I have a injury in my leg and foot so can only rehab atm)

Diet
•3000kcal ~
•Protein: 150g ~
•Carbs: 400g ~
•Fats: 80g~

Thank you beforehand, regards!
@Alekzejj I saw your other threads before btw

Add the rad to the cycle for sure.

PCT
nolvadex
clomid
ostazol m1mk
cardarine gw
4 weeks is fine

and you need to start a LOG already

your diet training and intake needs to be in the log, we can workout pct in the LOG

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My SARMS cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

Top Bottom