Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/2 way to goal pics

eviction

Supreme Deity
Platinum
e7b7f22eca0a88711a09531ce6b33858.jpg

0269c7e2df715fa19b75aca092e378a1.jpg

0786d68c1ed318be99d477101ee21508.jpg

I am almost to my goals in sheer size. I am going to change my diet to start cutting this or next week. I plan on shredding down so that my abs are clearly visible again. My arms are definatly beyond where I need them to be, and I'll have some leg pictures soon.

What areas do you suggest i target first? Any comments/criticism is welcome, i dont take offense to it.

DaddyX said:
you have some gyno, other than that you look good :)

been like that since i was 14... nothing new.. my mom was stupid and said it was normal.. she never even took me to the doctor.. god i wish i knew what i know now back then. I got made fun of alot because of it.. .is there a way to get rid of it since its been there so long? (other than surgery)

Last edited:
cdownie927 said:
looks good keep up the work what your stats

currently just under 210lbs. 6'1"
still have yet to have b.f. tested

beautiful scar on the left shoulder aint it? surgery is alot of fun..

eviction said:

currently just under 210lbs. 6'1"
still have yet to have b.f. tested

beautiful scar on the left shoulder aint it? surgery is alot of fun..

you look ripped with some good size, as far as the gyno. could try nolvs for a few months at like 20-40 mg. someone said aromasin cleared alot of there existing gyno......i wouldnt worry too much about it, cant even really notice

shit!!! if he has gyno then i have certified dolly parton tits. FUG anyways lookin lean bro, i cant wait to see the end results

Top Bottom