Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acesopro is Brought to the Darkside with Beastdrol - MR/NTBM Sponsored Log!

What a lovely workout last night no homo. Ate 4300 calories, pinned before my workout, 6 sprays of Forma a day now!

Chest Day

Bench:
145x10
195x8
225x7
240x3 !!!

Incline:
145x10
185x6
200x4

Decline:
165x10
225x6
245x4

Pec dec:
200x10
240x7
260x4

Cable cross:
50x12
60x10
70x9

Man Epi is where it's at. Watch those joints! Got any forged joint? It helped me a lot. The beginning of the 2nd week I was popping all over my body haha. But damn you look so dry on Epi. How's Beast treating ya? I know I started my Beast cycle at 182.3 @ 12 % and went to 205 and 9.8%. The last one was taken on a bodpod so it's legit. I didn't know the power of the Beast until then. Good luck the rest of the way my man!

Strong bump today is actually the last day of Epi but the week is kind of a waste since I've had the flu! I gotta say though, I was insanely impressed with Beastdrol thats where I got the most gains and with Epi I continually saw my strength increase! Getting ready for PCT got me some HCGenerate too :p

Resurrecting a dead thread for fun lol. Just read it all to get an idea what I'm going to be doing differently in 2 weeks for my 2nd cycle.

500mg Test-E/12 weeks, 400mg Deca/10 weeks, 40mg Dbol ED 4 weeks, hcg, aromasin.

Resurrecting a dead thread for fun lol. Just read it all to get an idea what I'm going to be doing differently in 2 weeks for my 2nd cycle.

500mg Test-E/12 weeks, 400mg Deca/10 weeks, 40mg Dbol ED 4 weeks, hcg, aromasin.

Nice ace. Are you gonna log it? What u gonna dose the aroma at? why not use adex instead?

Nice ace. Are you gonna log it? What u gonna dose the aroma at? why not use adex instead?

I got a bottle of aromasin left over from last cycle and just heard that it's a better AI. Don't know dosage yet, still trying to narrow that down.

I'll make a log with pics, measurements, diet, routine. Just gotta decide which forum I want to post it on.

Top Bottom