Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which raises metabolizm more 1 gram of fat or 1 gram of carbohydrate.

I heard 1 gram of carb would, because it takes more calories to assimilate carbs then it does fat.

cool j you gut any studies to back this up. you say carbs are the bodys prefered fuel source, then how come you dont think carbs raise metabolizm more than fats.

i would think that fruictose(carbohydrate) wouuld raise metabolizm more than fats and other carbs, because it goes straight to the liver. anyone else i want to know for shure instead of guessing

I believe carbs basically always raise your metabolism more than fat PER CALORIE. This is because of the leptin increasing properties of carbohydrate metabolism.

As for the ratio of leptin from carb to leptin from fat, I have no clue. I imagine there are diminishing returns at a certain point, and leptin sensitivity probably varies. Perhaps the lower the carbs, the more each gram of carbs matters.

I believe that carbs also aid in the conversion of T4 to T3, which increases the metabolism.

Again, I have no clue of the degree of this.

Well the body doesn't like to burn fat if carb is around

and the body works a lot harder to metabolise fat. While Fat is more calorie dense, the body expends more energy to metabolise the fat.

well carbs are needed more to hold on to muscle mass so it can burn the fat right? very confused?????anyone know for shure with some studies.

Top Bottom