Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Log Careca Egas

so aside from the 250 milligrams of sustanon you want to add oral primo?
gotta run A LOT of it absorption is bad
After I looked here on the forum and saw you reporting that the absorption was bad (primo), I decided to put stano together with masteron and sustanos but I really don't know if it's the best option.

View attachment 141706

Hello, my name is Careca Egas and I have been using sustanon 250mg/week for 2 years. This is my current shape, around 2800kcal, 3g/kg of protein, 4g/kg of carbohydrates and 0.5g/kg of fat.
I'm 43 years old, 173cm and weigh 80kg, with BF 9%.
I would like to try to reach 6 to 7% BF and try to grow dry and so I have 2 questions:
1) What adjustment should I make to my diet in relation to the number of grams per kilo of each macronutrient?
2) I think about the following cycle:
Sustanon 250mg/week 1-10
Masteron 300mg/week 1-10
Methenolone 50mg/day 5-10
What do you think? Could you give me any tips?
Thanks
looks good have aromasin on hand

When I train chest with triceps my triceps become too fatigued, so on back or shoulder days I make the most of them but I can change it if you think it's better
@careca egas triceps and chest is the way even if tired you have to push though the pump

can you update us more on training today and lets see a few pictures of your meals

Top Bottom