Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

raising bone density with sarms?

RauNasl

Curious if anyone on here has any Knowledge on which sarms are good for raising bone density.
I recently went through a motorcycle accident where I went flying into a ditch luckily there was someone there who was able to quickly call an ambulance for me. Basically I probably will need additional surgeries in the future because my bone density is terrible at this point from all my injuries previously.
Hoping that sarms can help with this and save me money in the future.
I’m 48 years old, and 260 pounds. 5’11’’

Curious if anyone on here has any Knowledge on which sarms are good for raising bone density.
I recently went through a motorcycle accident where I went flying into a ditch luckily there was someone there who was able to quickly call an ambulance for me. Basically I probably will need additional surgeries in the future because my bone density is terrible at this point from all my injuries previously.
Hoping that sarms can help with this and save me money in the future.
I’m 48 years old, and 260 pounds. 5’11’’
I would go with nutrobal and ostarine

25mgs ostarine
10mgs nutrobal
7caps n2guard

That's factually incorrect. QED: when bones break and are repaired the place they heal is stronger. Only a lack of exercise and or a super poor diet will affect bone density.

That said RickRock is correct. I use MK677 daily

Top Bottom