Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CALORIES AND MACROS FOR NATURAL VS ENHANCED LIFTER

Placeboeffect94

EF Logger
EF VIP
Hello ,

Most diets on the internet look mainstream which applies to all approach. However , let's say as a natural lifter can build muscle with 300-500 calories surplus and 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight ( assuming training , diet and rest is on point ) in a certain amount of time ( it will differ everyone has different genetic potential ) .
I do not understand why an enhanced lifter should follow the same diet and calorie surplus as a natural lifter , since steroids give a positive nitrogen retention balance and elevates muscle protein synthesis , i assume nutrients are absorbed more efficiently . With steroids more muscle can be built in a shorter time , so should we not put more fuel in teh engine and increase the calorie surplus and macros on roids ?

Hello ,

Most diets on the internet look mainstream which applies to all approach. However , let's say as a natural lifter can build muscle with 300-500 calories surplus and 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight ( assuming training , diet and rest is on point ) in a certain amount of time ( it will differ everyone has different genetic potential ) .
I do not understand why an enhanced lifter should follow the same diet and calorie surplus as a natural lifter , since steroids give a positive nitrogen retention balance and elevates muscle protein synthesis , i assume nutrients are absorbed more efficiently . With steroids more muscle can be built in a shorter time , so should we not put more fuel in teh engine and increase the calorie surplus and macros on roids ?
@Placeboeffect94 I'm following your log btw

and for your thoughts on diet, there is no question using steroids burns more fat and uses more protein and you need to be in a positive nitrogen balance to grow, so yes you have to eat much much more when on anabolics if growing

the first cycle i did was test, deca and dbol and i was eating like a horse on it. was hungry nonstop. the key though is eat QUALITY FOODS. i care more about what you eat, now how much you eat.

give me 150g of quality protein per day over 500g of shakes and bars

Top Bottom