Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning to drink a ton of beer tomorrow. Is there an effecient way while cutting?

Tino D'Voe

I've been good. Cardio in the a.m., clean diet, and I'm burning the gut. But this is my last week in university ever, and tomorrow is the big beer garden/concert thing. Nothing to drink but beer.

So what do I do, is there any way to actually go about this and take the least damage? Should I take some glucorell with me, pop some throughout the day? how about no food, only the beer and water?

I know this sounds stupid for someone on a diet, but this is the day I planned on cheating from several months ago.

let me know!

One day is not going to hurt you. You're supposed to cheat every once in a while, and if it's been several months since you've cheated you are long overdue. Have lots of fun and get drunk. It sounds like you don't drink too much anyway by your diet, so it shouldn't take too many to get you hammered.

ya .. have fun.. one day is nothing.. it wont set you back... you will even look better the next day... from the dehydration... .. just get some fluids back in starting the next day... go make some memories..

I'd say don't drink, but yeah, right. That's like me going sailing all day on Saturday and not drinking any beer. One day won't kill you. You'll probably feel like crap (not from the beer) about blowing it, but don't. Just get back on track and you'll be fine.

Re: Planning to drink a ton of beer tomorrow. Is there an effecient way while cutting

I drink multiple nights per week and am still pretty cut up (Same bf% as in the avatar but +15 pounds now). I wouldn't reallly worry about it. When bulking I'm a believer that the cals from beer are beneficial, especially since I need to eat around 5000 cals to gain any weight and have a hard time doing it otherwise.

If you have been doing really well, then one day is not going to kill you. Just don't let one day turn into one week!

Top Bottom