Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sat. morning workout!

Today was going to be my first weekend workout since my gym moved to a new building. I turned down the road leading to my gym and I see cars parked on the side of the road. Not a good sign. As I get to the parking lot it is packed, with people parking in the lanes. So I circled the lot and decided that I'm going to have to figure out how to schedule my workouts during the week.

But the good news is my gym is the new in spot on that side of town. I'm soooooooo thrilled. :smash: :rolleyes:

friggin tried. woke up and felt extra achy and my back was really killing me. did a few sets of hypers when I realized I am all of a sudden real sick. my entire body ached but my injuries were magnified big time. did a few sets of lat pulldowns and went home to sleep it off

big4life said:
Today was going to be my first weekend workout since my gym moved to a new building. I turned down the road leading to my gym and I see cars parked on the side of the road. Not a good sign. As I get to the parking lot it is packed, with people parking in the lanes. So I circled the lot and decided that I'm going to have to figure out how to schedule my workouts during the week.

But the good news is my gym is the new in spot on that side of town. I'm soooooooo thrilled. :smash: :rolleyes:

at 7am??? wow your gyms hardcore :verygood:

Have to put off training until tonite.

I woke up w/ such bad allergies that I basically have to wash evrything I own & vaccuum everything I own to get the cat hair picked up.

Also going to do some touch up painting while the furniture is being shuffled around to clean.

i went at 9:30 and got back a bit ago.. did my legs and shoulders.. but got caught chit chatting a bit

Top Bottom