Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sat. morning workout!

Drank a bottle of wine last nite + a single serve bottle....so I was pretty hung over this morning - couldn't wake up + a bad headache....ugh!!

Took an energy supp which perked me up BIG TIME - so I was able to walk up to the gym & get my legs & abs done.....sweeeeeet!!

i did sqauts, leg curls and extensions at 8:00am today...

then did a quick blood flowing routine for back and bis... Hammer Rows, Dumbbell shrugs, and preacher curls...

i applaud you people..i cant even cook on weekends..i go out to eat..thats how lazy i am when it turns saturday...or even friday afternoon....fuck it who am i kidding, friday morning i give up on doing anything in the gym

pervis ellison said:
i applaud you people..i cant even cook on weekends..i go out to eat..thats how lazy i am when it turns saturday...or even friday afternoon....fuck it who am i kidding, friday morning i give up on doing anything in the gym
\
im the same way, weekend comes and i most eat out and avoid anything that I dont feel like doing

pervis ellison said:

typical Valley boy ;)

MsBeverlyHills said:
typical Valley boy ;)

i'm from atlanta via west virginia/ohio!!!

why, you wanna come work out in the valley? ;) dont lie..dont lie

Top Bottom