Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heat rash on shoulders

swole

Anyone ever get this? I got so nervous when I saw it thinking I f'd up my injections.

I'm thinking it's the oil/scar tissue in my shoulders constricting my pores from being outside all day sweating n stuff. Shit looks like a patch of tiny acne blemishes :worried:

No I have never got one..
However I am sure it was from wearing a shirt while sweating or something..I would not worry to much about it..If any thing get some rash cream and rub it on the rash, in a day it should be cleared up

Angel said:
No I have never got one..
However I am sure it was from wearing a shirt while sweating or something..I would not worry to much about it..If any thing get some rash cream and rub it on the rash, in a day it should be cleared up

tank u angerrr

mai shourderrrr hes brrrotches!!!kakadeezrrrr!!

swole said:
Anyone ever get this? I got so nervous when I saw it thinking I f'd up my injections.

I'm thinking it's the oil/scar tissue in my shoulders constricting my pores from being outside all day sweating n stuff. Shit looks like a patch of tiny acne blemishes :worried:
Yeah, I get that pretty easily. If it looks like little whiteheads, then you need to really exfoliate your skin every time you shower. In the summer, skin cells turn over quickly and can clog the pores when you exercise lots or are out in the heat. If you want the best scrub in the world that is virtually free, take some sugar out of the cabinet and scrub your skin with it while in a hot shower. It works great.

heatherrae said:
Yeah, I get that pretty easily. If it looks like little whiteheads, then you need to really exfoliate your skin every time you shower. In the summer, skin cells turn over quickly and can clog the pores when you exercise lots or are out in the heat. If you want the best scrub in the world that is virtually free, take some sugar out of the cabinet and scrub your skin with it while in a hot shower. It works great.

don't fuggin tell me what's good for your skin!!!!snob!:qt:

ok i'll :geigh: exfoliate my delts better next time /endgeigh

but i'm gonna use axe snakepeel (microbeads nugga!!!) juz cuz unirever rawks!!!

swole said:
don't fuggin tell me what's good for your skin!!!!snob!:qt:

ok i'll :geigh: exfoliate my delts better next time /endgeigh

but i'm gonna use axe snakepeel (microbeads nugga!!!) juz cuz unirever rawks!!!
"unirever?" You turning chinese on us?

Angel said:
lmao..i completely understood all of that..
Btw, I wonder how Kawk is doing

he's around :)

It's pimples, you juicehead.

Top Bottom