Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Stack 17 Log

Day 24: Good chest wo, feeling yesterday's leg wo, feels great. Have plenty of hydration over a gallon of water, now going to dial in the diet, I eat clean so it may just be portion size. Hope I feel the chest wo tomorrow the same as I feel the leg wo today.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Last edited:
Day25: today is an off day. Dug a digital scale used for the wife's weight watchers for measuring portions. Will post results after today's meal 4.

Day 27: I started getting some intense pain in the right pectoral, come to find out I gave the ligaments there some trauma on day 24, hyperindexing my arm on the butterfly machine, sucks getting old. Taking another day or so off, don't want to cause further injury.

Last edited:
Ok we'll haven't had a log entry this week, had a minor set back on Sunday, get out of hospital tomorrow , time to crank it up again. BTW, bloodwork showed test levels through the roof. Lol

Ok we'll haven't had a log entry this week, had a minor set back on Sunday, get out of hospital tomorrow , time to crank it up again. BTW, bloodwork showed test levels through the roof. Lol

Awesome to hear about the bloodwork bro! That's nice to hear test stack is doing its job

Top Bottom