Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next 2 cycles

Slyderkt

EF Logger
Logger
Planning my next two cycles.
I thought I had first one figured but I am second guess some details. So figured I would get some opinions. I already have everything and do not really want to buy more. These are not crazy cycles.
Goal - add lean muscles burn some fat off mid section a long the way.
Current stats
56 year old
6’
190 lbs
Bf probably about 10%
Hard gainer.
TRT 200 mg test cyp every 7 days.
Gym 5-6 days a week.
Coach IFBBA pro. Not a meat head coach.
Bloods quarterly
Cardio need to improve.
Diet will start 2500 calories then increase . 40% pro, 40% carb, 20 % fat.
Question and opinions wanted:
What combo for cycle one then 4-6 weeks off and cycle 2????

Here is what I have on hand. Dr prescription
1. Test cyp enough to run up too 400mg per week split
2. Tamoxifen to control lump in chest.
3. Arimidex 1 mg per week.
4. Deca Nandrolone 200mg per week split.10 week supply
5. 25mg daily ibutamoren mk766
6. 50 mg Anavar 12 week supply

Sarms from umbrella labs

1. GW 50156 32 week supply
2. RAD 140 12 week supply
3. ACP 150 12 week supply
4. Sr9009 12 week supply

Yes I will add some organ support.

Open to suggested combos.

Yes I will start a log.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

honestly bro, i never advise more than one cycle at a time and dont ever like the idea or planning them that far ahead.. you should have your sole focus on this one and starting worrying about that one once this one is nearly finished.. things change all along the way in a variety of ways.. its best to just focus on one.. you do you, you are an adult and you make your own decisions... as a professional coach, i would never go past the one and so im only going to advise on one right now.. im sure others will chime in , thats just how i personally go about it, but you do you brother!

i would definitely add rad into the cycle... you cannot go wrong with it and with its high levels of versatility, you can get so much from it and have lower end side effects with it, especially when using it with anabolics... with the present goals, i dont see deca fitting here with fat loss being one of the larger goals.. .i like deca a lot but with that kind of goal, thats far from your best option... lower dose of test with anavar and sarms would be very ideal there or test, primo, anavar along with cutting sarms... you have excellent options with the sarms you have with cutting but i would definitely lower your test dose and pick something other than deca as well...

Thanks Dylan
I figured you would say focus on one cycle. I’ve heard you say that in the past. I think that’s actually my same idea. I should have said it different.
I bought some of my favorite Sarms during umbrella labs sale. Now having options I was wondering which ones I should use in my first cycle.. save the rest for later cause they do not fit in this one.
I have a good base for another cycle down the road for cutting. That will be figured out later when time is right.

I guess I was mis leading with my goal statement also. Wow I messed this post at start up.
My ultimate goal for 2023 is add lean muscle and reduce fat around mid section. ( I only have the stubborn part left.) Cardio and clean/lean diet should help that. This first cycle will be more of a bulk cycle. I do not do dirty bulk. I will watch my diet and eat clean enough to not add much fat and focus on adding keepable gains. Not a bunch of water bloat.

Hopefully that is more clear. Sorry for confusing intro.
With that in mind this is why I was thinking
Test
Deca
GW fits most cycle for endurance
Mk766 - helps with appetite and growth
Rad 140- versatile and fits in most cycles
Anvar kicker. It is clean. Works for me here.

I need to watch my estrogen so I Like anavar. I do not like dbol. Was just using it as a kick start.

After this cycle is winding down. I will see how I feel and look then make decision.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

My original plan for first cycle

Week 1-16 gw daily
Week 1-4 maybe 6 anavar
Week 1-10 Deca 200mg split
Week 1-12 maybe 16 Test cyp 400 split
Week 1-16 plus Mk 766

Not sure if I should add rad 140 here or second cycle.

Dr would also prescribe 10 weeks of Deca for second cycle if I ask

imo your cycle is already good do it and log it

Top Bottom