Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Stack 17 Log

Day 19: after some good wo's damn cramp/Charlie horse in right trap during back wo. Hate to sound like a bitch but this isn't "good" pain. 8g of taurine today.... Most of my lifts are definitely 20/40 lbs heavier than 19 days ago with the exception of lat pull downs due to this damn Charlie horse, ok enough complaining, back on the horse tomorrow; git er done!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Day 20: right trap much better today, shoulder and trap day, nice wo; no pain from trap, ibuprofen and taurine work wonders.

Day 19: after some good wo's damn cramp/Charlie horse in right trap during back wo. Hate to sound like a bitch but this isn't "good" pain. 8g of taurine today.... Most of my lifts are definitely 20/40 lbs heavier than 19 days ago with the exception of lat pull downs due to this damn Charlie horse, ok enough complaining, back on the horse tomorrow; git er done!

Nice to see those improvements on your lifts buddy. Those are pretty significant

Day 20: right trap much better today, shoulder and trap day, nice wo; no pain from trap, ibuprofen and taurine work wonders.

need to drink more water.. I wouldn't mess with ibuprofen bro at all.. if you are a lifter you should never take any type of PK

Day 21; nice arm wo, this morning, felt I could have done more upon completion, no pain from trap.

Next goal is to maintain a steady water intake of one gallon a day, it's just the right thing to do and I haven't done it steadily.

Day 22: Today is an off day.

Day 21; nice arm wo, this morning, felt I could have done more upon completion, no pain from trap.

Next goal is to maintain a steady water intake of one gallon a day, it's just the right thing to do and I haven't done it steadily.

Hydration is definitely very important. One gallon per day should be the minimum. I would aim for 1.5 or so

make sure your getting your electrolyte minerals with that water as well. If your like me that water will run right through you without. test stack gave me great str and endurance but my libido plummeted for some reason. i tried all different dosages.

Day 23; now today was a great leg wo, squats and all. Water intake is over a gallon for the past two days, also changed PWO to Jacked, finished up JYM official weigh-in: 204 LBs

Last edited:
make sure your getting your electrolyte minerals with that water as well. If your like me that water will run right through you without. test stack gave me great str and endurance but my libido plummeted for some reason. i tried all different dosages.

Thanks Bro, hope to avoid the plummet at all costs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom