Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Night Shake critique

riskybizz007

Hey guys i just bought some supplies and was making a "Before Bed Shake" and was wondering what you guys thought about this combo. I bought from protienfactory 1 pound of each of the following.. Casseinate, Milk protein, Soy Isolates, Egg, and WPC. I know the Cass, Milk, and Soy are very slow digesting, and was thinking of combining them w/ a cup of milk. So overall w/ all products combined it would look like this

Protein from Casseinate, milk, egg, soy, and WPC
Fortified w/ glutamine peptides and BCAA's
and mixed w/ milk, metamucil (fiber to slow it down even more), and some Flaxseed oil (to also slow down further).

So what are your guys opinion? Did i fall off the deep end on this one on my quest to maintain anabolism during the nightly sleep? Critique please so i can make needed changes if need be.

thanks

I read that during class all day long to make sure i wouldnt forget it. Boringgggggg asssss classessssss.

I make a before-bed shake pretty similar to that one, then wake up at about 2:00 just long enough to slam a pre-canned pure-protein shake from under my bed as I stumble to the bathroom, piss, then fall back to sleep.

Top Bottom