Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liffalot's SARMS-S4 log

good summation, nice gains cant wait to start. did u try splitting doses at all, or hear if it really makes a difference? essentially with a 4 hour halflife its not like u can keep steady levels in ur body. u didnt feel any suppression at all from just the s4? i was thinking of getting a phyto to run along side my last 4 weeks

good summation, nice gains cant wait to start. did u try splitting doses at all, or hear if it really makes a difference? essentially with a 4 hour halflife its not like u can keep steady levels in ur body. u didnt feel any suppression at all from just the s4? i was thinking of getting a phyto to run along side my last 4 weeks

Thanks bro, I wouldnt definitely recommend it.

I did split doses for the day after I started getting sides just to see if that helped but it didn't. I haven't heard about the actual effecctiveness of splitting doses, but it would make sense that it may be more effective since the half life is so short. I've also been told that it doesn't make a difference....but who knows?

And actually quite the opposite, I was horny as motherfucker for the duration of the cycle. But then again, I was also on 2000 mgs of Tribulus every day so......hehe

yeh me too damnit. lol it would make sense to me to do a workout with just the full dose instead of splitting it up. with a 4 hour half life you wouldnt be able to keep s4 at steady levels in your body for the duration of the day, wouldnt u just want a higher level in your blood stream for your workout and shortly thereafter?

tell me bout it. i have january 7th scheduled in as to when i plan on starting my beasty/s4 cycle.. so farrrrrr away

Just dug this up from a long time ago but I feel its still relevant and has some useful info in it.

This really just goes to show the power of SarmsSearch S4 - I am confident that using an androgenic cutting agent on a bulking cycle and getting the results that I did would not have been possible without SarmsSearch.

I'd also like to add that I'm now floating around 200 lbs more than a year later, so clearly these gains are here to stay! Thanks again to Sarmsearch for making this all possible!

Just dug this up from a long time ago but I feel its still relevant and has some useful info in it.

This really just goes to show the power of SarmsSearch S4 - I am confident that using an androgenic cutting agent on a bulking cycle and getting the results that I did would not have been possible without SarmsSearch.

I'd also like to add that I'm now floating around 200 lbs more than a year later, so clearly these gains are here to stay! Thanks again to Sarmsearch for making this all possible!

That's awesome man! Glad to hear that you had such a great experience with sarmssearch, and your results show just how good S4 can be when you have a top quality product ;)

That's awesome man! Glad to hear that you had such a great experience with sarmssearch, and your results show just how good S4 can be when you have a top quality product ;)

True that. I can honestly, 100% say that I will never again use another company for my SARMS.

I can also say with all my integrity that compared to Sarmssearch, every other SARMs I have used since this log have been absolute garbage by comparison.

Top Bottom