Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liffalot's SARMS-S4 log

Felt awesome today when I got into the weightroom mang so I got a good core workout today. I also had a little bit more time because one of my classes thats usually right after my workout time got cancelled so I did a nice and extended core workout.

Workout:

Pull up suspended leg raises: 12x3
Pull up suspended leg rotations: 5x3

Bench position alternating leg raises: 135x12x4
Oblique plate lifts: 45x 15 (each side) x 4

Dip suspended Leg raises: 10x3
Oblique knee raises (each side): 10-12x3

Parallel rows: 90x10x2 , 100x10x1

Leg raise exercises: 30-45 seconds at varying angles

And I think that was it. It was a pretty extended workout so I may have forgot an exercise, but that was the basic jist of it today.

I was not only feeling really great today, but I was also looking really good too. I did a little experiment last night since I thought I was noticing some definite fat loss properties to the S-4, so I went out and ate the most heinously fatty shit I could right before bed.......woke up the same as I went to bed and the rest of the day still felt lean as ever.

I'm also noticing that I'm getting some real definition in areas that had previously been problem areas for me. Also, I've got veins popping up all over the place now.....cant get enough of this shit!

:biggrin:Felt great this morning also! Got into the gym and didnt have a ton of time but I did have a lot of energy and endurance, so I did an abbreviated bicep and back day where I worked 3 exercises simultaneously. Felt like I got a good workout and I'm probably going to be nice and sore tomorrow.

Workout:

Single arm double cable curls: 25x10-12x4
Bodyweight parallel pulls: 10x3, 8x1 (fell after eight, haha)
Plate back extensions: 45x8-10x3

Cross body cable pulls: 17.5x12x3
Single arm 45 degree body pulls: (each arm) 8x3
Supermans: 15x3

Controlled medicine ball slams: 15x20x1 , 15x15x1 , 15x12x1
Seated double arm declined cable rows: (each arm) 45x10-12x2 , 50x10x1
Overhead plate raises: 45x8x3

And that was all she wrote. Again, good pumps and great vascularity in my arms....holy shit. Next week is my last week of SARMS I believe so I'll be going off of the creatine, really tightening down on my diet, and starting a little more conditioning into my workouts 3 days a week. I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes. :jenscat

Friday I got a pretty good workout throughout the intire day. In the morning I worked legs, then I went hiking and trailrunning with some of my friends, came home and played basketball for 2+ hours.......then went out and danced all night.

So needless to say I was hurting on Saturday. :evil:

Workout:

Full Squats: 135x12 , 225x10x2 , 225x8x3

Legs Press: 420x10x1 , 510x10x2 , 510x8x3

Prone one legged hamstring curls: 70x12x5

Bulgarian Split squats: 80x10x2, 90x10x2

And that was all for the actual weightroom part. I knew I had a big day ahead of me and so I wanted to actually be able to walk for the rest of the day.

Saturday I took the day off becase I slept until about noon which takes away most of my workout time. Today I'm thinking I may do the same since I have a busy day between mother's day and the loads of work.

Ill let you all know if I end up doing anything today.

SARMS + dancing all night = shredded ;)

Yes sir! haha

Yesterday I got up in the morning and got ym lazy ass into the gym. I actually got a pretty damn good workout. I left no rest in between sets of the supersetted exercises.

Workout:

Incline DB bench press: 60x10x1 , 65x10x2 , 70x10x1
Plyometric medicine ball push up catches: 8-10x4

Half-tabatha Kettle-bell drill: 4 sets , 30 seconds on, 10 seconds off

DB hang clean and jerks: 45x10x3
Decline Cable Flys: 30x10x1, 40x10x2
Alternating DB push up pulls: 20x12x3

Half-tabatha Kettle-bell drill: 4 sets , 30 seconds on, 10 seconds off

Bosu Ball walk over push ups: 10x3
Dips: Bodyweight x 10-12 x 3

Behind the head pull ups: 6x2 , 4x1

And that was that for yesterday. I'm not really sore today, probably because I had a ton of awesome food yesterday lol.

Running short on the SARMS! Getting down to the end of the bottle and still loving every minute of it. Sorry for the short post, just have a lot of work to do today.

Started getting some morning vision sides a few days ago, but I didnt want to post anything about it until I was sure it wasnt just some weird morning.

I've been having yellow vision when I look out the window and blotches for about 5-10 mins right after I wake up. The blotches occur in the middle upper area of my vision and the very sides, but theyre pretty big. It isn't function altering though, especially since it doesnt last very long.

Thats about it as far as sides, so today I split the dosage into two 25 mg doses over the day,....I guess we will see if that helps. I would take a couple of days off, but I'm so close to the end of my bottle that I onyl have a few days left anyway, so I'll just experiment and see what helps.

I'll keep this going to see what sides I get when I stop if any.

Anyhow, today I did a pretty dynamic workout that covered a lot of bases. That's essentially what I'm moving into for the beginning of the summer. I'll be working on endurance and more endurance with high reps and low rest between sets. Might start some freerunning too if I can figure out how to get into that shit :chomp:

I actually worked out twice today just because I had to go in really early this morning so I wanted to do some work while I had energy also.

Workout #1:

Full Squats: 135x10 , 225x10x3

RDL-jump shrugs: 135x10x4
Lunge Jumps: 20x4

One-legged ham-curls: 70x10x4
Ninja shuffle: (was kind of lazy on my form on this one. I was tired.:rolleyes:) 20x4

Inverted L-pulls: 5x3
Behind the head pull ups: 5x3

Workout #2:

Inverted L-pulls: 5-6x3
Behind the head pull ups: 10x2 , 8x1 (FUCK YEAH, these felt great......never really done those before either, part of my new routine, but I can do more of those with great form than I can regular pull ups....:evil:)

Press Dips: Bodyweightx 15-20 x 3
(immediately following) Controlled leg extended dips: (5 seconds down, explode up) 5x3
Close Hammer grip pull ups: 10x2 , 8x1

Felt like I hit it really well today. Didn't take more than an hour and a half total for both workouts and felt like I did some really good training. Physique is still looking really good and lean. I am able to see pretty much all of my muscles above my belly button when I give the hands-on-head flex.....never had that before!

No rest on your chest day two posts above sounds grueling. You're not training for strength or size right now, or you just wanted to try this out to cure some lifting redundancy? Have you considered running OSTA, or only going with S4 this cycle?

I am actually training for size right now, but that workout on May 11th wasn't really a chest workout. The Dips were the only one that put a little pressure on my chest but I was doing them in a manner that I focused on using my arms and shoulders more than anythng.

However, you are also correct that I wanted to cure a little lifting redundancy with that second workout of the day. For the summer, I am going to be starting a routine with strength lifts and bodyweight lifts on alternating days just to see what that does. So I'm trying to ease into that now so that i can be good to go for the summer.

At this point, I am just running S4. And I have also realized that OSTA is better for bulking, but I wanted to see what I could do with S4 for a lean bulk cycle.

Today I got another pretty good chest and arms day (mind you this is 4 days since the last time I focused on chest and arms). Tried to keep it high pace and high intensity today, so I only allowed for rest after each superset.

Workout:

DB incline fourth and ups: 65x8x1 , 65x7x2
Angled Cable curls: 30x10x1, 30x8x2
Rope Pulldowns: 50x12x1 , 45x12x2

Straight Bar curls: 85x8x1 , 85x7x1 , 75x8x1
Incline cable flys: 30x10x3
DB tricep kickbacks (each arm): 30x10x3

Decline Cable flys: 40x10x3
Single-arm reverse grip pulldowns (each arm): 20x10x3
Rope Curls: 50x10x3

And then we did some jiu jitsu rolling to top it off. Good day as far as I'm concerned!

And that essentially concludes this log; I was very close (within a day or two) or being out of S4, so I decided to just call it because of the vision side effects. If I ran 2 days off, I would've only been back on for a day lol.

So, the grand finale.............I stripped down and hopped on the scale first thing in the morning: no food weight, no water weight, been off of the creatine for at least a week, and been off of the SARMS for a day or two now........

Final Weight: 183.4 lbs

I'm leaner than ever, looking and feeling great, and I've put on between between 8-10 lbs! And I can feel it too, its not like previously when I've loaded up on creatine and then deflated later, I can really feel the solid hard muscle gains that are here to stay. Not to mention that everyone notices also which reassures me that this isn't all just in my head!

Thanks to everyone who has been following and I hope this log has been as informative to you guys as it was for me! Hopefully now it is also as clear to you as it is to me why everyone raves about this shit for PCT.

My take: Buy a bottle, give it a shot, and you won't be dissapointed.

Thanks again......and remember.........

KILL THAT SHIT!!! :mad::mad::mad::evil::evil::evil:

Here is a little recap for anyone who doesn't want to read through the whole log.

RECAP:

Cycle: SARMS-S4 (see first post for other supplement information)
Duration: 50 Days
Doses: 50mg (.5ml) daily
Time of day: 1-2 hours pre-workout in a single dose in the morning
Method: 1 ml oral syringe, emptied into mouth with shake or water and swallowed
Side Effects: None until about day 48. Blotched vision and yellow tint immediately upon waking up......dissipated in 1-2 minutes.
Immediate effects: Increased endurance, large amounts of weight room energy, gradual vascularity increase, gradual pump increase.
Eventual results: Bodyfat decrease, increase in musculartiy, increase in definition, increase in muscle hardness, increased mucle mass, increase in female attention, increase in weekly sexual encounters......:evil:

Results:
Beginning height: 5'11"-6'0"
Beginning weight: 175 lbs.
Beginning BF%: 10-12% (depending on measurement)

Final height: 5'11" - 6'0"
Final weight: 183.4 lbs
Final BF%: 8-10% (depending on measurement)

Net Weight increase: 8.4 lbs.
Net BF% increase: -4%

There you go! I'll add anything if I realize I forgot it, hopes that helps anyone stumbling upon the log now.

Top Bottom