Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad not doing the job????

gdawg29 said:
My current 1AD/4AD stack (including creatine at 10 grams on workout days and 5 on off days) has produced startling results thus far as I am in the middle of Week 3. I am a firm believer in this product, but reading about the water retention and puffiness that comes with the 4AD I wonder if I would be better off with just the 1AD starting next week. I haven't had any sides at all yet (knock on wood! No pun intended there either!) and am not worried about the bitch tits.

And is 6oxo a must once my stack is complete? Lastly, I've read on the board that Biotest Methoxy7 or whatever that is is garbage. Yet I also read it can be an effective "bridge" between PH cycles. Any thoughts on that possibility?

Thanks.

You will probably get pretty tired if you take out the 4-AD. If you are going for size, keep the 4-AD for the benefits of moderate estrogen levels, especially on your joints.
You don't HAVE to take 6-oxo, but you have to take something, whether it's clomid, nolva, etc. If 6-oxo is your only option, it's a pretty great option.

gdawg29 said:
Lastly, I've read on the board that Biotest Methoxy7 or whatever that is is garbage. Yet I also read it can be an effective "bridge" between PH cycles. Any thoughts on that possibility?

The cost to benefit ratio is $10 a bottle. Biotest sells it for much more.

u4ik Rage - Thanks for the answers but already have the Methoxy7 that I have been sitting on for a while AND it is not expired.

Given that point in mind will it work instead of the 6oxo?
Thanks again for the input.

gdawg29 said:
u4ik Rage - Thanks for the answers but already have the Methoxy7 that I have been sitting on for a while AND it is not expired.

Given that point in mind will it work instead of the 6oxo?
Thanks again for the input.

6-OXO and Methoxyisoflavone are 2 completely different compound that do 2 different things.

The point of the 6-OXO is to suppress estrogen and help your natural test production kick back into gear after being supressed by a prohormone cycle.

Methoxy products do not make any claims to being able to do this.

Top Bottom