Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yet Another First Timer...

KoKaTa

Hey guys im the next confused noob in this field.First, the stats: 21 years old ,5 ft 7, 160 pounds. been lifting for 2 years, but took 1 year off, and now have been back for 3-4 months. before i never gained too much weight, may be like 20 pounds,but my diet was never any good. my current diet is:

1-oat meal
2-potatoes+chicken something(either breast or drumstick)or fish something
3-chicken/fish + some veggie
4-snack(either some fruit or sweet potato)
5-chicken/fish + some veggie
6-chicken/fish + some veggie
keep in mind that i also take 2 protein shakes in between these, each having about 35 g protein.
My workout is usually after meal #2 or #4

so far i have gained about 10-15 pounds like this, some of that being fat, but mostly visible muscle.

now..my dilemma...i have been researching steroids for about 1 year. i have pretty solid knowledge on them, not everything of course. I was planning on doing sustanon for 10 weeks, 250mg every 4 days. My PCT was Clomid, and some on hand nolvadex in case of gyno.
The problem is that i am really scared of my natural test not coming back to normal, or having problems with erection in the long run. Might sound funny, but im really into sex(as i imagine all of you are), and if anything goes wrong in that department, i will probably off myself :p read some stuff on testicular disintegration and how every cycle irreversibly reduces your testicular sensitivity,be it with minimal percentage, and got even more scared. also read that hCG can help with that, but it seems like there is way to much space for error.

My goal is to gain 20-25 pound in the next year, or less if possible,and i know AAS can help me do it,but every time i get to doing it, it just feels wrong. this shows me that maybe im not ready.

What do you guys think?

if its your first cycle just do 250mg a week of sustanon, 10 weeks. youre not a big guy and its your first time so that should be enough for good results. that amount will not cause any lasting damage, probably would hardly shut you down at all but use some pct still.
These are drugs and have certain risks that you must be able to accept. Especially at bigger doses and stacking.

Well welcome to EF. You will get some good info here.

First off let me say that i think you should go and see a Doc and get all of your hormones tested. You may have some type of underlying problem that needs to be looked into before you should even consider using gear.

Second I think that you can gain another 10lbs naturally with some tweaking to your diet and a good workout routine.
You stated that you have gained for your diet but you also noticed you gained some fat. That means you are eating too many carbs.

This is what I will eat tomorrow:

1. 5:30am 6 egg omelet with 1/2 cup cheese, tomato, onions
2. 8:00am 3 cups raisin brain cereal
3. 10:00am 2 HB eggs and 1 cup cottage cheese with some pineapple juice
4. 12:00pm 3 Grill Chicken Breast, 1 sweet potato, 1 cup mix greens
5. 3:00pm 2 cans tuna with 4 tsp spicy mustard
6. 4:45pm 1 PB and Jam sandwitch on whole grain bread - Before Gym
7. 8:00pm 1 NLarge Protein shake - After Gym
8. 10:00pm 12oz NY Strip, 2 Cups Broccoli, 2 cups Peas n Carots
9. 12:00am 1 cup cottage cheese

Post your workout routine.

First off let me say that i think you should go and see a Doc and get all of your hormones tested. You may have some type of underlying problem that needs to be looked into before you should even consider using gear.

Second I think that you can gain another 10lbs naturally with some tweaking to your diet and a good workout routine.
You stated that you have gained for your diet but you also noticed you gained some fat. That means you are eating too many carbs.

What did he say that makes you think he has a hormone problem? Hes just scared he wont go back to normal after his first cycle, first time jitters

Only worked out for 2 years. Yor diet was crap and you gained 20 lbs. Sounds pretty good to be honest. I say stick to it for another couple years with consistent diet and training and you'll make some good gains.

Stick to it and research some more so you have an exact idea what will happen with your body.

This is what I will eat tomorrow:

1. 5:30am 6 egg omelet with 1/2 cup cheese, tomato, onions
2. 8:00am 3 cups raisin brain cereal
3. 10:00am 2 HB eggs and 1 cup cottage cheese with some pineapple juice
4. 12:00pm 3 Grill Chicken Breast, 1 sweet potato, 1 cup mix greens
5. 3:00pm 2 cans tuna with 4 tsp spicy mustard
6. 4:45pm 1 PB and Jam sandwitch on whole grain bread - Before Gym
7. 8:00pm 1 NLarge Protein shake - After Gym
8. 10:00pm 12oz NY Strip, 2 Cups Broccoli, 2 cups Peas n Carots
9. 12:00am 1 cup cottage cheese

Post your workout routine.

You don't get enough sleep!!

Kokata - what 'doesn't feel right' when you think about starting a cycle? Scared of pinning? Scared of possible sides?

Remember, AAS is far from being for everyone. The great thing about it is that it's NOT for everyone and not everyone can handle cycles.

He stated that he was not interested in Sex. That is why I suggested he get full blood work done. Then again I would suggest this to anyone before using gear.

You don't get enough sleep!!

During the week it's hard for me to get any more sleep as I work full time, own my own business, and date a lot of Woman.

One other thing I'm not wake all of that time. I go right back to sleep after my first meal for an 1 1/2hr.

I'll only be up this late on Monday cause I have a full schedule all day and a late dinner date.

During the week it's hard for me to get any more sleep as I work full time, own my own business, and date a lot of Woman.

One other thing I'm not wake all of that time. I go right back to sleep after my first meal for an 1 1/2hr.

I'll only be up this late on Monday cause I have a full schedule all day and a late dinner date.

what business do you own bro

He stated that he was not interested in Sex. That is why I suggested he get full blood work done. Then again I would suggest this to anyone before using gear.

no friend, im saying that sex is a really important part of my life, and therefore im scared that if i do a cycle i will damage my boys permanently, either right after the cycle, or in the long run.
i love the chicks :stilleto: i cant live without them,and thats why i feel like if i mess with my balls now, its gonna come back to bite me in the worst way possible.

Top Bottom