Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

this time im gonna do it right

i have done about 4 cycles so far in my short time on this planet and ive never been able to seem to stop the drinking if anything i seem to get much more aggressive while on juice and it makes me wanna drink even more wich is definetly a problem. my last couple cycles i didnt get much results probably due to the massive amounts a liqour i was consuming, so this time im going 10 weeks no drinking i dont give a fuck what i have to do....i spent way to much $ on this cycle to let it go to waste and im interested to see how much more i can get from juice without drinking at all...i think ill like the results. peace- lexus

it's tough, but you made a good choice bro....I drink about once a week while on cycle and it's usually when I have a day off from the gym following.

another reason is too im on about 40mgs a day of accutane and i heard liqour dillutes its effects and accutane is extremely stressfull on the liver....with that and steroids the last thing i need is alchol my liver will be screaming mercy- lexus

Top Bottom