Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rich piana 8 hour arm workout + MGF

^^^

its not THAT big a deal if you think about it.. back when the country was manufacturing jobs people would grab their hard hats and go to work every morning for 8 hour shifts working at the factory or whatever. you took a break here and there. you had lunch.. those were labor jobs and required a lot of lifting and such.

or how bout during the 1800's people who worked the railroads or were miners

it would be silly to do this type of workout at a gym though as you would have to go in do a set, then leave .. and go back again 30 minutes later.. they would wonder why you swiped in 16X that day and probably think you were sharing your membership lol

^^^ the idea here is to spread your hormones over 8 hours vs. just doing 16 sets in a 50 minute workout

its not THAT big a deal if you think about it.. back when the country was manufacturing jobs people would grab their hard hats and go to work every morning for 8 hour shifts working at the factory or whatever. you took a break here and there. you had lunch.. those were labor jobs and required a lot of lifting and such.

or how bout during the 1800's people who worked the railroads or were miners

What if I were to one up rich piana and do a legit 8 hour arm workout? Haha

And by spreading hormones out I take it you mean controlling cortisol and other catabolic hormones during training?

I have already talked to my Buddie ima do it may 2 2nd

Will be three weeks in on my npp cycle using milk in my shakes for simple sugars and carbs that's one gal of milk that day

Skim milk to minimize fat intake post workout with a good ISO protein

See how it goes think it won't be that bad besides wicked pumps

I have a free day plus I got a gym key so it's all good

Tv in break room I'm golden

And from what I understand its still 16 workouts consisting of 8 sets (4 for bi's and 4 for tri's) so that's still 128 sets which is an insane amount of volume in a day

I have already talked to my Buddie ima do it may 2 2nd

Will be three weeks in on my npp cycle using milk in my shakes for simple sugars and carbs that's one gal of milk that day

Skim milk to minimize fat intake post workout with a good ISO protein

See how it goes think it won't be that bad besides wicked pumps

I have a free day plus I got a gym key so it's all good

Tv in break room I'm golden

Log it in between workouts! I'll sub haha

Shit not like I don't have the rest of my life to do fitness might as well make use of my sat since I don't drink or party. Ha

Figure it's a good challenge to compete with my Buddie

Will do I will log the whole lift !!!

What lifts I do
Pump and how the npp feels running through my veins !!!!

Shit not like I don't have the rest of my life to do fitness might as well make use of my sat since I don't drink or party. Ha

Figure it's a good challenge to compete with my Buddie

Yeah it a hell of a lot better of a challenge than the 10k calorie challenge for me! To start with 10k cals isn't even that much after a 26 week cut! And all 10k cals will do is make me fat and look like a watery mess for a week! Lol
At least this might help me grow my stubborn arms a tiny bit

Will do I will log the whole lift !!!

What lifts I do
Pump and how the npp feels running through my veins !!!!

can only image what IGF-1 DES or LR3 preworkout would do for pumps as well, your arms would explode!

Top Bottom