Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Turinabol LOG

A2Diamonds

Hello everyone, I am starting an ORAL TBOL cycle. I am going to be updating this everyday for those of you interested in following this log!! let me know if u are interested or not!

Workout History:
Been lifting proper for the last 2 years!, My current weight is VERY LIGHT, because of the fact that i had a injury to my shoulder and i could not workout for 4 months, I lost about 10lbs and ive been struggling to gain weight back. I eat roughly 3200-3600 calories per day with a protein intake of 150-200g. I know I am no where near my genetic potential, which is why i have ONE question!!! Because I am doing roids at the age of (21) and I am not close to my genetic potential, have I messed up my natural growth forever? is it possible for me to still reach my genetic potential after PCT? or am i forever doomed to gaining weight by only using roids? lol. thanks LET ME KNOW :)

Stats:
Height: 5'10-11
Weight: 148lbs
BF% : 10%

Current Cycle:
Turinabol with TestFREAK (Natural Test Booster) (Reason im not doing injectables is because i had a family member who was addicted to heroine and i find it disgusting putting a needle into myself.

Turinabol 50mg Week 1-2
Turinabol 60mg Week 3-6
I am dosing the Turinabol in 2 seperate doses. 7am and 7pm everyday.

PCT = Nolvadex 20/20/20/20
I figured this was a good enough pct for what i am doing.

So far I am on day 2 of the cycle and will update this EVERYDAY!

Day 1: Just taken, but worked out good in the gym, already felt bigger (mentally) because the fact that the roids are in me LOL
Sides: Had troubles sleeping all night, tossing and turning, felt wide awake!!

Day 2: No noticeable strength gains yet, bodyweight still the same. I dont expect really anything for the first week anyways.
Sides: Stomach is going crazy, finding myself constantly in the washroom.. Ugh..

Just wanna say if the only reason ur not injecting is cuz of a junkie family member that's lame as hell, IMO u gotta do injectables eventually in this game. What ur not taking any kind of liver protector? O yeah ur PCT is weak. 5"11 and u weigh 148 ur like a twig, gonna take a lot more than tbol to put on some weight. And looks like u already started cycle so what does it matter what we think, U should be askin all these questions before u start the cycle. Good Luck

Sent from my iPhone punk!

Last edited:
The only way to see if you messed up your natural growth is to get tested. It would be a blood test, which im assuming you wont do because you find it disgusting. So that could be a problem. I personnally wouldnt start a cycle in your position. You're still young and possibly still growing and havent reached your potential. Why would you mess with F-ing up your hormones if you dont need to yet? If your serious about working out, you should heavier than you currently are. How long has it been since your shoulder injury? If you body isnt use to lifting heavy weights, you could end up damaging ligaments or joints. Oral only cycle are usually frowned upon for a few reasons, but i wont get into those.

It sounds to me like your jumping into this as a 'quck fix' kinda thing. It sounds like a potential train wreck to me but i be following your log.

good luck.

Just wanna say if the only reason ur not injecting is cuz of a junkie family member that's lame as hell, IMO u gotta do injectables eventually in this game. What ur not taking any kind of liver protector? O yeah ur PCT is weak. 5"11 and u weigh 148 ur like a twig, gonna take a lot more than tbol to put on some weight. And looks like u already started cycle so what does it matter what we think, U should be askin all these questions before u start the cycle. Good Luck

Sent from my iPhone punk!
i have milk thistle at home but figured i dont need it right now, i heard this was not to crazy on the liver. I think people that drink on the daily is def worst for you than a tbol cycle. Some people drink everyday of their lives and can still live up to 80 with no liver problems. I think everyones body is different. If I feel it becomes an issue ill get myself checked up. Yea i realize im like a twig lol.. I just cant get bigger right now.. My metabolism mabe? im not sure man.. either way if im right or wrong it does not matter. I've already began the cycle. Its being done no matter what. Im not scared about health issues, im scared of the not being able to grow naturally anymore when im off the cycle.

The only way to see if you messed up your natural growth is to get tested. It would be a blood test, which im assuming you wont do because you find it disgusting. So that could be a problem. I personnally wouldnt start a cycle in your position. You're still young and possibly still growing and havent reached your potential. Why would you mess with F-ing up your hormones if you dont need to yet? If your serious about working out, you should heavier than you currently are. How long has it been since your shoulder injury? If you body isnt use to lifting heavy weights, you could end up damaging ligaments or joints. Oral only cycle are usually frowned upon for a few reasons, but i wont get into those.

It sounds to me like your jumping into this as a 'quck fix' kinda thing. It sounds like a potential train wreck to me but i be following your log.

good luck.
Im not scared of needles in that sense man, I understand blood tests and shots need to be taken when needed. I dont believe shots for test or steroids NEED to be done. I think thats an option, just like taking orals is an option. Like i said above, if im not scared of internal damage whats the problem? Im only scared about the growth thing. But thats a risk i can take i guess. Shoulder healed last year. n yes im doing this either way lol.

Day 1: Just taken, but worked out good in the gym, already felt bigger (mentally) because the fact that the roids are in me LOL

Day 2: No noticeable strength gains yet, bodyweight still the same. I dont expect really anything for the first week anyways.
Sides: Stomach is going crazy, finding myself constantly in the washroom.. Ugh..

Day 3: Just got back from chest workout, I think day 3 is where it starts to work a little. Already feel a little more energetic. I still had troubles sleeping the night before.. Its a real pain in the ass.. feels like im awake all night just tossing and turning.
Weight gain: +2lbs already but i do not know if thats just because i ate lots today.. not sure..
Sides: Minor stomach cramps throughout the day and light headaches after my workout is finished, another thing is my sh*t is never solid anymore.. :/

Day 1: Just taken, but worked out good in the gym, already felt bigger (mentally) because the fact that the steroids are in me LOL

Day 3: Just got back from chest workout, I think day 3 is where it starts to work a little. Already feel a little more energetic. I still had troubles sleeping the night before.. Its a real pain in the ass.. feels like im awake all night just tossing and turning.
Weight gain: +2lbs already but i do not know if thats just because i ate lots today.. not sure..
Sides: Minor stomach cramps throughout the day and light headaches after my workout is finished, another thing is my sh*t is never solid anymore.. :/

Day 4: Did my shoulder workout today, no real strength gains as of yet.. I for sure feel more energetic in the gym tho.
Weight gain: Still +2lbs already and its only been 4 days!
Sides: Minor cramping still in stomach, Food not digesting properly which is giving me bombs in the washroom, Libido is through the roof!, i feel the need to go for almost any girl.. staring at them like meat! Cant really sleep at night still and it leaves me tired throughout the whole day! :(

4 days and you're feeling that already?

When you took your baseline weight was it averaged over the course of a few days? 2lbs and those feelings is probably placebo still.

How long have you been working out?

Should take about 7-10 days to start feeling it, but everyone is different

Top Bottom