Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol, tbol and test?

Gasecme

Looking to try 2 orals and testosterone on this cycle
Want to keep things a bit simple and avoid injections
Was thinking of 30mgs of dianabol and maybe 25mgs of the turinabol together
Then adding testosterone on week 4 and running it until week 10 or 12.
does this make sense and if so how much testosterone would you recommend I use? My goals are pretty simple. I want to put on strength and size.
but I don't want a lot of side effects either.this is why i am stacking in letro along with the cycle the whole way
I'm currently 29 years old and this is my second time using steroids. I'm approaching 200 lb and I'm 5 foot 10 in

no, it makes zero sense and you should not do it at all.. theres no need to stack orals here but if you are intent, you would need to cut the dbol dose down but starting test week 4 is the most puzzling, bizarre and senseless part of this cycle.. if i were you, i would hold off until you understand what you are even doing because as it is, you are very far off...

Looking to try 2 orals and testosterone on this cycle
Want to keep things a bit simple and avoid injections
Was thinking of 30mgs of dianabol and maybe 25mgs of the turinabol together
Then adding testosterone on week 4 and running it until week 10 or 12.
does this make sense and if so how much testosterone would you recommend I use? My goals are pretty simple. I want to put on strength and size.
but I don't want a lot of side effects either.this is why i am stacking in letro along with the cycle the whole way
I'm currently 29 years old and this is my second time using steroids. I'm approaching 200 lb and I'm 5 foot 10 in
2 orals not needed, stick to 50mgs dbol and 7caps n2guard, add a testosterone base 500mgs test enan and dont touch letrozole, aromasin is a better pick.

Top Bottom