Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MMA/Recovery cycle

trip h

29 y.o.m 6'-3" 205-245 lbs; last two cycles were Test E/Eq /Winny 16/14/6 weeks Tren Hex/ Test C/Winny 10/10/6 weeks. Started mma/bjj dropped from 240 to fight at 205. Lost more muscle then anything during the cut which pissed me off a bit. Anyway...so I partialy tore a tendon in my rotator and my therapist had, off the record, told me that aas is the best anti inflamitory and if i wasnt against using it to think about it....i planned on it anyway so what do you guys think...goals are to put muscle back on (im like 225 12%bf after the holidays and no training since nov.) while cutting back to 205 and helping with the injury at the same time...i fight in march/april not worried about drug tests just yet..was thinking Test E or C at 200-300mg/w split and Eq 200-300mg/week split...suggestions guys?

just jumped on the SARMS research band waggon..reasearching it for hours and hours..may give that a try soon. if so ill post resaults, just incase someones cares

Do this and you will fuck up the guy you are fighting at 205 I promise

Test c 400mg 1-10
Test c 250 mg 1-16
Eq 300 mg 1-16

Bulk up for the first 4 weeks and then cut down for the rest to your weight of 205

THANKS TRUCK LOL!!! that looks pretty intriguing too too john lol ...some one p.m me for a reliable gear spot. my gear guy went fucking m.i.a...probably had a heart attack somewhere

THANKS TRUCK LOL!!! that looks pretty intriguing too too john lol ...some one p.m me for a reliable gear spot. my gear guy went fucking m.i.a...probably had a heart attack somewhere

good way to get banned with a post like this.

thanks for throwing that out there chem...i was mearly looking for somewhere to buy quality gym bags and wrist wraps.....

Do this and you will fuck up the guy you are fighting at 205 I promise

Test c 400mg 1-10
Test c 250 mg 1-16
Eq 300 mg 1-16

Bulk up for the first 4 weeks and then cut down for the rest to your weight of 205

You can't promise that.

Roids don't make you a good fighter. They can make a good fighter stronger, but you need to be a good fighter first.

Top Bottom